WIP Ant Wars

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Don't use Crypt Fiend models, use the Nerubian ones, there are variations and they look more like ants and less like spidery dead things.

BlargIAmDead

Reaction score
I'm sure there are also models for various insects on TheHive, if you want to check it out. The banner link is on the left side of the page.

WindexIsBack

Reaction score
Attached map is an old ant map I was working on.

I would post notes here, but apperently Windows enjoys installing a program on your computer when you restore it, and than asks for a cd-key (which the computer did not ship with) in order to run it.
The fucking hell is that?

Anyway, I don't have wc3 installed at the moment so I can't check exactly what's in it.
The main trigger in it allows a huge amount of information to be tied to any individual unit, much more than the custom value allows.
I added 25,000 to coordinates when saved on to the unit because it removes negative numbers, and 4(or less) digit numbers. When the coordinates are called, they are subtracted by 25,000 to get the real coordinates.

The purpose of this system was to create very frantic looking battles;
1: Unit is ordered by player. order cords are stored on the unit.
2: when an ant attacks it is given an order to move within X distance of the attacked unit. These order coords are not recorded and are ignored.
3: Unit reaches last order (from attacking unit) it is than ordered to it's original, stored order location.

I did not have the time to code in support for order-type I believe, but I may be wrong.

Once it stops moving, it's ordered to it's orignal move location

EDIT: TheHelper has incredibly low upload space. So no map I guess until I find a place to host it, instead of hosting it on this crappy site.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L72YOBOU

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.