System Anti share item

Discussion in 'Tutorials and Resources' started by ivan, Nov 13, 2013.

1. ivan

ivan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi guys!
    mb some1 can help me with antishare item system?
    i need if player buy item in shop item or create item, other players can't take his item. share is possible only if item taken from killed creep.
    i tryed to do somethin, and its works, but i have problem with shop then...if i buy item, he give me double ability of this item.

2. ivan

ivan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    and i forgot, i need GUI trigger;)

3. death_knight

death_knight Dark is the heart of a corrupted man.

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    So you need trigger(s) that prevent other players from picking up/receiving other people's items?

4. ivan

ivan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes, and for item created, need same.

5. Xan_Kriegor

Xan_Kriegor I can change this now in User CP.

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I made some very basic triggers for it that should suit your needs. It uses the item's custom value so if you're using that already you'll need to switch to a hashtable or something (though that may be overkill). This implementation allows sharing of items between the same player's units if they have multiple, but other players will not be able to. If you want to prevent sharing on any other items just add them to the lock trigger and it should work fine.

Trigger:
    • Purchase lock
      • Events
        • Unit - A unit Sells an item (from shop)
      • Conditions
      • Actions
        • Item - Set the custom value of (Sold Item) to (Player number of (Owner of (Buying unit)))

Trigger:
    • Item lock check
      • Events
        • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
      • Conditions
        • ((Custom value of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to 0) and ((Custom value of (Item being manipulated)) Not equal to (Player number of (Owner of (Hero manipulating item))))
      • Actions
        • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Hero manipulating item)