Any complex spell requests?

Squishinator

Reaction score
Lightning Pulse

Lightning Pulse
Is it too late to request spells?

-The name of the spell is Lightning Pulse
-I would prefer it in GUI
-I want it to be based off of Thunder Clap. THe first thing i want to happen when the spell is cast is I want statis traps to shoot out of the ground around the hero about 600 range around the hero. Then i want circles of lightning to pulse out from the hero to the Statis Traps, one right after the other. Each wave deals 130 damage. I want each wave to push the units it hits back, and when it hits the unit, i want a special effect (You choose whichever will look good).

3 levels:
1: 4 waves
2: 6 waves
3: 10 waves

*Once the spell is done i obviousely want the statis traps to disapear.
**I want the lightnings pulsing to be smooth

thanks in advance
Forward Message Reply With Quote

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
Looks like a month but the guy didn't do anything for a year. And no it wouldn't be bad to make your own thread asking someone to do it because thats why we have the WE help zone.

Stoveman

Reaction score
Name: Arcane Blast
Preferred Code: GUI Since I don't know anything about this :p
Description: Causes a blast of arcane energy around the Wizard and each of his illusions, burning mana and dealing damage.
Point of the spell: Its an AOE around the caster that does addition damage and mana burn for each illusion.
Amount of Levels: 10?
Changing Factor: Deals 50 damage and mana burn for himself, and an additional 25 for each illusion.

Additional: If I get a bunch of code back, could you explain to me how to implement it into the map editor? I'm new to the editor and don't know anything about the code or language
The levels and how much damage is dealt is kinda irrelevant because they are subject to change, so what ever values go there are fine.

Thanks in advance :D!!

Squishinator

Reaction score
Looks like a month but the guy didn't do anything for a year. And no it wouldn't be bad to make your own thread asking someone to do it because thats why we have the WE help zone.

I have just gotten complaints for asking for too much.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.