any games similar to starlancer?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Starlancer was one of my favorite games, and I haven't been able to find any games that would be of a similar type, can anyone recommend me a game that would be similar to it (but newer/with less bugs)?

this is mostly for people who have played starlancer, but basically any good "space-based science fiction flight simulator computer game" as Wikipedia puts it

there arent any expansions or w/e as far as i know of, but I was wondering if there are any games based off of it?

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I don't remember which is the newest, but I always liked the game "Freelancer"
and there is also a lot of mods available for it to turn it into almost any sci-fi game you want:thup:

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont mean there license went out. I was looking at a bunch of list of Freeware games, official lists where games are actually freeware not expired license and the wing commander games were on it.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
I dont mean there license went out. I was looking at a bunch of list of Freeware games, official lists where games are actually freeware not expired license and the wing commander games were on it.

Oh, nice:)
I did not know that such lists existed:)
Mind posting or pm-ing me a link?:)

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
ty, i was kinda looking for something that wasn't trading-based, because the part i liked the most from starlancer was that you acually had missions that weren't too dull and actually had allies that did stuff (not to mention multiplayer lan)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.