Any requests for map templates?

Kokojo

Reaction score
Hehehe, do you take specific requests ? If you could make a template for my TD, I would be extremely gratefull. I do have problems with the current terrain, not eought details...

I can explain more in a PM if you accept.

Kahiera

Reaction score
Hello, I'd like an rpg map terrained. largest size, lordaeron fall or winter, And I'd like it to have at least 3 bases for each default race (if you can, please add buildings as doodads) one of the bases for each race should be a capital city, each race should be focused in it's own area, such as one to each corner. And I'd like many, many trails and potential boss and quest areas as well... I know this seems like a lot, but you said you wanted to work on your terraining skills. :)

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
@Kokojo - Sure give me details and ill try to work on it

@Kahiera - would like to, but the largest size would take me months, and i have exams on their ways so i have to decline it :(

Sartan

Reaction score
Map type: Some kind of hero arena exept that you controll up to 4 heroes per players. max players 12.
Map Size - what you think will be necessary (read below)
Tile set - Sunken ruins (doesnt rly matter, read below)
Extra Tile Sets - Ashenvale/Sunken Ruins ( a combo between these 2, read below)
Custom extras - sure, why not? (y)
Extra - what i want is a map that contains following things:

* 12 squares that should be big enouth for 3 buildings as big as a town hall + 3-4 heroes so they can move around a bit.

* A "medium" Battle area for a 4v4 team fight with tile setup as Ashenvale
should be 1 start point for each team.

* A "large" Battle area for a 6v6 team fight with tile setup as Sunken Ruins
should be 2 start points for each of the teams like:
x O X o were the lowercase x and o are start zone 1 for each team and the uppercase O X is he start zone 2.

* A "large" Battle area for FFA mode (free for all) formed as a circle with 1 start point for each player.

I notice that this may be a little to big request, if you accept fell free to ask about anything.

ofc you will be repped by me and my friend by making this.

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
@Kahiera - Depends how much quality you want the map to be, medium map may take a while.

@Sartan - Would be much easier if requests all looked like this XD, ill start to work on it at the weekend ^.^, just PM me if you want a progress report, plus if you think i need any more details just PM me.

Summoned

Reaction score
In need of some terrain when you get a chance, since I'm horrid at it. :)

Map type: Defense/Invasion
Map Size - 128 x 128
Tile set - Lordaeron/Village Fall
Extra Tile Sets - any mix of those two, Crops as a tileset needed
Custom extras - no need for "custom" units, just use the base units for looks, or just leave enough room and I can do it myself

Specific Stuff:
Human base in the center with an Altar and a Town Hall, surrounded by a river from the south and an unwalkable mountain from the north. Total of 4 entrances, from the north and northwest through a mountain pass as well as from the south and southeast via bridges across the river. Each entrance should have a guard tower.

4 undead camps in the 4 corners of the map. They should be relatively small, maybe 2-3 buildings, with an Altar each. Cemeteries should be nearby or in the camps themselves.

Outside the human base, there should be a decent amount of room to walk around, basically, in sort of a circle around it. Some farms/crops can be put in these parts.

Mostly an autumn setting, blight restricted to the undead camps.

Ichigo654

Reaction score
I have already created one map template (found here - http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=926408&posted=1#post926408) and now i am wanting to create more for specific people. I like creating terrain to boost my skills in it and to help others who have started creating maps or those who can trigger but not create good terrain.

My terraining skills are pretty good in most areas but a few like Northrend and Outland tilesets must be improved greatly.

So i am looking for requests on creating a map template. If you did request a map template then you need to give details of what you want the map to be like (look at the bottom of this post) so i have a rough idea on what im creating.

In the template there will usally be terrained area and 1 or two triggers, 99% of the time the triggers will be used instead of creating custom units but i will create them if you want me to. Nothing else will usally be edited. All you have is an area to work in with units and triggers. Terrain is one of the most time consuming things with making a map and it sometimes stops the map from being finished so here i am.

Request Map Template (Please use this if you want to request)

Map Size - (Diamiter, if your not sure then use tiny, small medium etc)
Tile set - Base tileset
Extra Tile Sets - If you want me to replace a tile with another from another tileset.
Custom extras - Y or N (allow me to add triggers and custom units, usally wont be required to run map properly)
Extra - (Anything extra you would like to add, like what must be in the map terrain)

If your unsure with my terraining skills then look at the link at the top and other peices of work i have done. I am here to help and please most of you!

Results

(created a new survival map) Dinowc - thanks man!
here is the template duderock made me
of course its not done... template is maybe 95% done, but there are units and triggers that have to be done

Orc Survival Map.w3x

(edited a meele map) Galiuz - Wow, it looks much better! Thanks! +Rep

Hey I'd like a template
map size:95x95
tile set:anything you want
extra tile set: anything you want
custom extra's:if you could but any trigger's could you but a multiboard
that would show:
ChallengeTD [title]
Player Name|Kills:
player 1 120
player 2 643
player 3 654
player 4 214
player 5 845
Lives:50
thats a example of it but everytime i kill something
i would get 1 kill and 1 kill as i kill stuff and keep geting 1 kill
and if someone leaves the spot they were in would say [Left Game]
and ChallengeTD in white color thats for title
and if you could,put a count down timer for every 20 seconds after
like a wave has been killed [like a TD map] and than the timer will disapper
and after all monsters are killed than next wave comes and timer comes back.
[i basiclly want a TD template] and if you could make the Move To places and triggering and
40 waves of monsters and I'll just make the rest. [also kick system]

extra: if you know how to make a TD map with towers could you make a sample tower
with splash just like a TD map so i could know how to make them and a sample posion tower
and also 3 Builders: name of first builder: Siege Builder, Name Of 2nd builder:posion Builder,name of 3rd builder,
Air Builder, the posion tower each time it hits it makes the mob get posioned

and if you could,could you make the template look like a TD map
with 5 players including Brown
leaderboard: dosint count brown
regions: none ill make em,just make the waves and leaderboard and countdown timer ill do the rest

I'd really appretiate it If you could make this
Thank You

Jim_skarrj

Reaction score
I dont know how old this tread is ... but i'd love a bit of help with my terrain.

I just need help with doodads.. atm i have my basic terrain done.. but would love some doodad work to make it pop...

I don't jump on this very often but my skype is James_jbagsolutions.

Ichigo654

Reaction score
I dont know how old this tread is ... but i'd love a bit of help with my terrain.

I just need help with doodads.. atm i have my basic terrain done.. but would love some doodad work to make it pop...

I don't jump on this very often but my skype is James_jbagsolutions.

oh..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.