Any Robot Ron news ?

Willis

Reaction score
Just wondering how the progress of Robot Ron was coming along? There hasn't been any news of it lately, and i know about skah t moving into a new house and being addicted to guitar hero lately !

Any news?

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
Sorry, nothing since the move. I get into these periods of non-coding every now and then. I'll snap out of it eventually :)

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Don't worry - Guitar Hero is an addiction of mine as well. I've been stuck on Bark at the Moon and Cowboys from hell on Expert for about 4 months now, though. I don't think I'll ever beat them - I can get to 96% on BATM but the last solo kills me every time :(

Skah T

Former VML engineer
Reaction score
I've resigned myself to not passing the last four songs. I'm hoping when GH2 hits it will let you program practice sequences so I can bone up on those guys. Actually I'm really hoping they let you stick in your original GH disc and play practice mode with the original songs.

I need to give the GH trainer a try once I get a PSX-to-USB converter. Frets on Fire looks fun too. I may take a crack at making a few songs for that (if they don't appear on GH2 that is).

K3V

NUON-Dome Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've heard that you will be able to practice specific portions of songs in GH2, which will be great. If I could practice that solo on BATM I bet I could finish that one at least.

Hadn't heard about GH trainer or Frets on Fire so I"ll have to check those out :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.