Any way to create units for host

B

Bluepickles

Ok ive been working on a new version of GOlemz. I currently have added a booter. I wanted to kno if you can create units for a certain player with random start locations on. I currently have random starting locations and in the trigger i have. Create "1" "Civilian" at location "civilian spot" for player 1

However with random start it gives it to the person who gets the spot at the top of the arena. Is there a way to make it like

Create "1" "civillian" at location "civilian spot" for player host or something like that?? So i can have random start locations while still being able to get that civilian so the host can boot people who feed or lag.

Thanks. Ill check back later.
Sry bout the longness

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
What you *can* try is have a unit or building placed based on whatever the player's random start location is and then run a trigger to place that civlian start on that unit.
Once thats done, you can have the unit or building killed and the game can start.

L

LE6ION

i have a question.can u tell me how to create my own units for a map i make?

P

pladams9

translation

I think what he means is that you can use the Move Location action to center civilianSpot1 (or whatever) on one of that players units. That unit could be created solely for the purpose of moving the location. You could then remove that unit.

zll7

Reaction score
LE6ION said:
i have a question.can u tell me how to create my own units for a map i make?

Please dont post in others threads and please be more specific with your question it doesent make sense...

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
couldnt u just say, reate 1 civilian at boot region for player 1

that way if the host is in player 1 slot hell get the unit

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
... sorry, i thougth they were still called regions

N

Not User

help for you

Try to make the units be created for "current player"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.