Any WoW Guilds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
So my husband and I just got WoW like, 4 days ago. Today for the very first time, he got off the game long enough for me to play a few rounds LOL. It becomes apparant to me (more of having watched him play than me playing) that being in a Guild is pretty necessary. So I was wondering if anyone out here has a Guild I could join. I would like to join one with people I kinda know (aka the people on here) rather than joining up with complete strangers via the game or the WoW forum. I am a Tauren warrior named Trogdoor. Thanks!

1JadedJen

Reaction score
Glad to see the name gets some recognition :) I was playing earlier and someone ran up to me and said TROGDOOOOOOR! So of course I replied, Comes in the NIGHT! Guy thought it was the coolest thing ever. But apparantly I am not the only Trogdoor running around, I had to spell it with two Os at the end cause someone had already taken the one O spelling. At first I was thinking of going with some other races, but how could I pass up an opportunity to have a big beastie named Trogdoor running around?

Chile

The All Purpose Administrator
Reaction score
In order to quell any um, spam replies to this topic, I'll provide one, and only one link.

Amazon Basin. I know quite a few of the members there and the staff of the site via my relations to Guild Wars, and I've seen quite a few of their regs over at Lurker Lounge. Every member I've met from their group is a class act. ;)

1JadedJen

Reaction score
Chile- Awesome. Thanks so much. Ryoko- Remember that video you asked me about with Strong Bad and his dragon cartoon Trogdor? And how he was named Trogdor the Burninator! Burninating all the villages! That's where he gets the word 'burninate'.

1JadedJen

Reaction score
That be the one!
You can't be a peasant! You're head isn't on fire like a peasant! hahahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.