Anybody out there a web designer?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a client that desperately needs to have someone do some on spec contract web design specifically doing emails for the different email campaigns that they have going on. Not spam stuff it is on an opt in news list and already has someone that can send the email and manage the lists. This would be making changes to the website and doing the email campaign html pages. Whoever does this has to be responsible and can communicate and be on time with the work. The problem they have now is the current people take too long and have bad customer service. The website is

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I do freelance web design & development for small businesses (experience with HTML/CSS/JS, as well as Wordpress), but I don't do spec work. Have some experience with managing email campaigns in the past as well. If interested, I can send a link to examples of my work.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This is still out there w/e the company is Apex Pipe in Houston www.apexpipe.com if you want call Scott there 713-355-5200 and tell him Chris Brockman referred you, talk to him and see if you can do something for him.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I'll give them a call tomorrow. Just saw this reply a bit after work hours today. Thanks for the lead!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I asked the guy he said you had not called yet. I think I might try to go for all the IT stuff at that place and manage it so if I get that gig I will post again. If you want to call him anyway just to introduce yourself tell him Chris Brockman referred you he is a good person to know. He might know someone else that wants what you can do and if you mention me he will talk to you.

w/e

Boaroceraptorasaurus-Rex
Reaction score
I called Thursday and Scott's brother picked up and said he wasn't in and to try his email, and that he will let Scott know I called. Ended up emailing Scott right after but haven't received a reply. Not really sure, but it's possible the email just ended up in spam or something. Will call again Monday to see if I can talk to him. Here's hoping you get the gig!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to see him tomorrow. Send me a resume or something.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I sent your resume in like a freaking Boss! Waited for the right time and sent it in. Hopefully they will be calling you. Looking for someone to do the HTML in the campaign emails and help in the website design for those email targets. The tool they use to send mails is pretty easy to use so I am doing that but all the design stuff is out there. I hope can be in on the call if they make it. You have a nice resume they should call you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.