Anyone a professional web designer? (or know someone who is)

the Lumpy

►►►
Reaction score
I am doing a research project for school and I have to interview at least 2 people. My topic is Web Design and I have a list of questions I would like to email to some web designers. However, I can't seem to find anyone to send them to. If you know anyone who is a professional web designer and wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to answer some questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
the Lumpy

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Generically, a professional is someone who does something for money.

And yes, since I get paid to do web work a lot, that would make me a professional, in a generic way.

Not to say I'm the best web designer, or I have a degree; but yes, professional.

the Lumpy said:
I am doing a research project for school and I have to interview at least 2 people. My topic is Web Design and I have a list of questions I would like to email to some web designers. However, I can't seem to find anyone to send them to. If you know anyone who is a professional web designer and wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to answer some questions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
the Lumpy
I still have not recieved those questions via the email address I pm'ed you about.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.