Anyone Else Like Me?

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> I live in Tulcea, Romania. If you want, I'll give you the full adress. Come and kill me .
I was kidding, of course

I wasn't, please do give me full address. How do I get to you by bus?

J/K, I accept other kind of music, half of my friends hear music that I can't get near to, doesn't bother me that much, as long as no one makes me hear it. ;)

> How regularly are you having tinnitus?

One of the first times I laughed out loud while being in thehelper.

Anyway, I don't hear music loudly, it makes my ears hurt. Also take into account that over half of the music I hearing, I'm not hearing with headphones but rather from computer or something like that.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
i love music but as im trying to protect my ears now i only listen to a little amount with earphones i rather listen to it with my subs in my room OH YEAH SEXY SUBWOLFERS

u know so many ppl like rock here im probably one of the few that listen to rap and hip hop alot :)

H34DhUnT3r

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
well, for me: music is one of my primary needs
what do i mean with primary needs? well, in my case: eat, drink, sleep and music :)

Greetings,
H34DhUnT3r[NL]

tbjl2006

Reaction score
I'm a music addict. I'm almost always listening to music. Can't listen? I sing softly to myself. Can't sing? I hum. Can't hum? I go through the song I'm my head over and over and over etc. Even dream music. And if I'm not doing any of those there is something wrong at the time (ie. I'm really concentration or really sad.) As well the music in my head is governed by my mood. I even have trouble on tests in school cause I'm to busy playing music in my head. As well I listen to everything (except Rap).

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
i love music but as im trying to protect my ears now i only listen to a little amount with earphones i rather listen to it with my subs in my room OH YEAH SEXY SUBWOLFERS

u know so many ppl like rock here im probably one of the few that listen to rap and hip hop alot :)

*Subwoofers :p

*sniff* I just have some crappy desktop speakers :'(

Stefanman

Reaction score
hm,how can u listen to korn nonstop,your brain must be hurting and you must be 'man with no sence for good music' . I listen nonstop while my computer is turned on,hm, when at school/going out somewhere i never take mp3 with me,i talk with ppl,but when i take a long walks ,i take mp3 , it is boring to walk alone.
i just love rock and reggae

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
*Subwoofers :p

Thank you Smith.

I happen to know a lot of people who walk about listening to music blaringly loud all the time, and it's a wonder they don't get hit by cars, while I do.

Frankly I can't stand the notion of listening to that much music, your filtering out a lot of important things that go on around you, and what you are hearing tends to be just music, nothing of deep importance.

As a really vague generalized example, I know a girl who listens to a lot of rock/metal/guitar-ee stuff and the impression I get from her, is that she thinks she knows stuff about life (through the lyrics). A lot of silly groups out there sing about experiencing death and things like that ( :confused: ), or they sing about how hard life is (ignoring their huge wealth), etc etc.

Its also really annoying talking to her while you know she has the music playing loudly.. and your not sure if she's listening.

I myself tend to listen to no music on some days, excluding video game music/stuff on tv/radios that I didn't intentionally put on to listen to music.

Although I make music myself, so in a way I'm often listening to the same song for an hour-4 hours at a time. I generally listen to my own stuff at night, I find it very relaxing, though I have had music binges for like 8 hours of stuff playing.

M

Master Mazer

I am just like you that i am... I can not sleep without music...I cant do ANYTHING without music, i always listen to it no matter were i am, at school, in bed, in town, at my girlfreinds house, no matter what i will have music with me.

P.S KORN KICKS ASS

Yall wana single is my fav by them

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.