[AoS/Other] War of the Two Kingdoms

Doom-Bringer

Reaction score
War of the Two Kingdoms

This is a AoS-like map but with some other custom features.

Gameplay :
Players choose a hero and get teleported to their team's mainbase.Creeps spawn and then randomly choose 3 paths.From each side there is different creep camp which spawn neutral hostile creep.Players can take control of these camps and reinforce their troops and get new buyable items.The most funny is that the map is huge and creeps goes throught lot of paths, more than 10 to choose from :) .

Creeps camp avalaible :
Each camp features different units, each one is balanced to fit the normal units and have a little synergies between them.
-Satyr (2)
-Orc (1)
-Bandits (2)
-Gnolls (2)
More soon...

Rune System
Sometime random runes spawn everywhere in the map, these rune offer different bonus to the player for a short duration.

Different ways to improve Items
Every AoS features a recipe system, mine too.But it's not the only way of improving items.Special Gems can be bought and gives an enchant in an item, potions that gives increased stats for a short duration so the player with many recipe isn't always the stronger.

Heroes
Heroes are the essential part of an AoS.No good heroes mean Bad AoS.I'm trying to make unique heroes, with great syngergy between skills.Throught if you have an idea, post it here.
Current Made Heroes :
-Anub'bar, Nerubian Webspinner :
Abilities :
-Web : Anub'bar throws a web at the targeted unit, disabling movement for a little duration.
-Lay Egg : Anub'bar lay an egg that will hatch a spiderling after a small moment.Spiderlings have poison attack which slow the enemy.
-Venomous Bite : Anub'bar violently strikes the target, dealing damage an silencing enemies for 3 second.
I hope you have an ulti idea

That's all for now...I will post screenshots when the terrain is finished but I need a terrainer to do it :/
If someone is interessed,please PM me or post in the thread.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
Sound interessing.I love the way you can choose many paths.Throught, can you give me more information about gems?

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Sounds fun, can't wait till you finish it!

Heres an idea for the webspinners ulti:
Code:
Feast:
The wespinner sends a message to all his/her sons and daughters telling them to feast. This increases their movement and attack speed by 25/40/55% and gives them 15/30/45% life steal for 7/9/11 seconds

This also works with all the other abilities that you have made for the webspinner except the third one. This spell affects the spawned spiders from the eggs so, the more eggs the webspinner lays, the more advantageous this spell will be. Web will allow her to trap any creature that still moves faster than her spiders so they can catch up and feast on it. Also, the spiderlings slowing bite ability will allow them to majorly gang one unit and stop it getting away or, depending on the duration of the bite, stop a whole army from running.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.