Apologies and Good bye's...

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I haven't spent long on this forum. But I've enjoyed everyday. I've met new friends, and I've learned a lot. But...Personal problems have arised. The Mods/Admins/Special Members already know about this, but there is a good chance I won't be on much...For awhile, maybe permenantly...

I apologize to anyone I've ever offended. I know I'm not always polite or patient, and those are flaws I must deal with. But just know it was never anything personal. It's just how I react to people. I'm sorry...

Thank you all for teaching me. Thank you all for being there when I had a question. I really hope I do get through this problem and am back soon, but I can make no promises. No one ever can...

Alexander

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
nice meeting u alexander hope things go well for u

zll7

Reaction score
yeah it was nice meeting you and thanks for all your help. Hope things work out alright.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Same here Alexander. Sorry to see you go but if you ever decide to come back we will be here. Peace.

O

orcstronghol

cya gonna miss ya if u wont i can continu your map just idea

T

ThE-eNiGmA

Wow, can't believe you are leaving. I have'nt been here long, but you definitely had a presence on the forums...you will be missed.

Shadowy Fear

I have returned
Reaction score
:( You have been one of my best friends here at thehelper, alexander. I hope whatever trouble you have soon dissipates, as your abscense will certainly be noted here. I hope you can return, but if not, good luck in whatever life has in store for you. Farewell ...

Enshu falah - nah, brother.

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
We never really talked much, but regardless I hope you can come back soon. Good luck man, see ya.

BrokenX

Reaction score
We will miss you :), your always a good friend at TheHelper.net, always a good helper too :). Fun person, good friend I said that already :(.

BrokenX

Demonfaze

8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.
Reaction score
I've only been here for just 1 week and I already got you on my list of "respected people." We'll miss you! Good luck on whatever is troubling you and hopefully you come back.

-Demonfaze

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.