Archery Warz

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

morxel

Hey, and welcome to my map, Archery Warz, this is a 4vs4 game where you must destroy the other teams castle in order to win... sounds basic atm, but you choose from 3 archers, each of these archers have a main stat: Intellegence, Strength or Agility. Agility still needs a lot of work on but i hope to finish him soon. Also to ressurect you have an alter.. also that alter is your resource provider, You start off with 2 peasants and try and collect gold and lumber to supply more peasants to get more gold to buy new weapons/tomes and maybe later in my later versions Upgrades to improve Castle Defence or Castle Hitpoints. The max level is 15 but becomes very difficult to level when you reach lvl 6+. You can either start leveling in the Forest, Water area, or Desert Area (i reccomend you to level up to 6 in water or forest before you go to desert area... also best to go in groups there). Also the forest area is a maze. Also the abbility 'blink' can also have more use than just your usual jumping around technique, it can dodge arrows if you have good timing but is 100% possible. I hope you guys enjoy the game more than me making it, and i hope to create more versions of the map, so please give feedback on what you think... and negative feedback is also good .. it gives me a better understanding what i should add. Oh and if u want me to add in anything please ask me here, also the blink abbility needs fixing.Please give negative/positive Feedback so i can improve on my map :) thanks

M

morxel

Items and Upgrades

I am also currently looking for people to help make items and Upgrades, i am thinking along the lines of Upgrades to improve the hitpoints/armour of the main castle on your teams side, and maybe add some buildings the peasants could build to give some advantages. So anyone that is good in the area of making items and upgrades either is fine but if you are any good please come help :)

Heroes

I currently have 3 heroes on my map but i want to change that to more. but still maybe base them on the idea i have (strength/intellegence/agility) and just make them all have 1 strong stat each. maybe i will make 1 type of hero able to counter and able to take more damage onto another hero type (eg: paper, scissors, rock.. they each have a counter thats what im trying to get across just dont no how to make that). So anyone that is good at making Abbilities and Heroes please give suggestions and edit my map (with my permission)

Thanks

G

Gankme

hey

msg me check your private msgs ill be on battlenet im on right now for a couple more hours working on my map my name is gankme and im on useast

M

morxel

sorry. but this project is closed for now.. i might start re-making it.. but for now i wont be working on it.. ill be working on Hungry, Hungry Kodo's (so far its looking good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.