Are these spells/items really cool ?

Which things here are cool? (multiple choices)

• Mana barrier

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Fury of the vines

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Creepy revival

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Templar's Merge

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Morphling's body

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soul mate

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Steal

• Shield of everliving

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Boots of hermes

• Dead walker

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

mapguy

Reaction score
Say "yes" and this goes straight to my AOS.

Mana barrier: Active/Deactive
Creates a big sphere of energy around he caster which covers 400 AOE. If an ally inside the sphere takes damage, the caster uses his own mana points to prevent that damage.
This is kind of an area mana shield, but all mana used comes from the same unit:p
Fury of the vines: Target tree
Causes target tree to use it's roots to grab the closest enemy and drag it until it touches it's bark. Lasts 2.5 seconds.
This a combination of an aerial shackels with meat hook. but the source is not a hero, just a tree:D
Creepy revival: passive
When the hero dies, If 5 corpses are nearby, the hero rebuilds itself over 1 second with 25% health and mana.(copses are removed).
good for some zombie theme hero
Templar's merge: Target ally hero
The caster and the target becomes one. Together into a psionic energy beeing with a full set of powerful spells. The beeing has shared controll. Lasts 10 seconds. The psionic beeing is immune to death.
Morphling's body: (passive)
When this hero attacks another one it becomes a copy of that hero. The copy has only acess to weaker copies of that heroe's basic spells (no ultimates). Cooldown 5 seconds. Lasts until distance between this hero and the last attacked one becomes greater than 1250.
This is the only thing I'm not sure if I can handle to trigger
True love / Soul mate: Target ally.
The caster chooses any ally. Both caster and target will regenerate 2% of maximum HP and MP per second. The caster feels 25% of the pain suffered by the loved/mated unit. The effect lasts as long as both are alive and the distance between them is less than 800.
Steal: Target enemy hero
Stuns during 1.5 seconds at meele range. If you manage to use it behind the target, the caster steals a random item from the victim. The victim can recover it's item if it manages to grab the caster :D. (a little explanation about this spell: when the caster steals the item, the item goes to it's inventory and the target receives an item called (stolen item), this item has a dummy skill with 50 cast range, that, when used, recovers the item. YOU OBVIOUSLY cannot steal more than 1 item at time! And if You drop the item it returns to the victim's inventory).

ITEMS:

Shield of everliving
When the user takes fatal damage it becomes immune to death during 2 seconds and his life is set to 1%. Cooldown 30 seconds.
Boots of hermes
Increases the movement of the user by 2% every second (maximum of 30%). When the user attacks or casts a spell the speed bonus resets.
Dead walker
As long as a dead corpse is within 200 range the user, it gains 10% MS and regenerates 1% of it's hitpoints per second.

I just want to read your opinion about the spells/items, whatever it is.

sentrywiz

Reaction score
1) Mana Barrier - Like.

2) Damn. Good one. Like.

3) OP in mass fights. Will he ever die? Hmm... Like, but would add a big ass cooldown.

4) You like Protoss very much don't you? You know that Archons die from one Science Vessel's emp rocket? No shield left and one marine with stim pack will kill them all. Like, very much. Might be OP, needs testing.

5) Like. OP

6) Like. Change the name NOW!

7) Steal... your not serious? ... your serious. If the map's name is "STEAL HIS ITEM" then yes, please put it. Other than that, please don't put it, its unfair too much to be even considered into a serious AOS. Your still serious?

8) Shield of ... change everliving. You can even put Allah in there but not everliving. it sounds... disturbingly wrong. I like it lotz!

9) 2% is kinda too much. 1.5% per second? Like.

10) Like.

Overall, you use too much corpse spells. The map's name isn't "MOAR ZOMBIES BETTER OP-NESS" right? I like all the stuff, only I wouldn't use them all.

Do share your map once your done.

mapguy

Reaction score
4) You like Protoss very much don't you? You know that Archons die from one Science Vessel's emp rocket? No shield left and one marine with stim pack will kill them all. Like, very much. Might be OP, needs testing.
Balance comes with time.

6) Like. Change the name NOW!
You think the name is gay?:D

7) Steal... your not serious? ... your serious. If the map's name is "STEAL HIS ITEM" then yes, please put it. Other than that, please don't put it, its unfair too much to be even considered into a serious AOS. Your still serious?
:DI AM FUCKING SERIOUS, THIS IS MADNESS!:D

8) Shield of ... change everliving. You can even put Allah in there but not everliving. it sounds... disturbingly wrong. I like it lotz!
yeah...yeah...what about= Shield of lost souls?

Overall, you use too much corpse spells. The map's name isn't "MOAR ZOMBIES BETTER OP-NESS" right? I like all the stuff, only I wouldn't use them all.

Do share your map once your done.
only 2 corpse spells...
creepy revival and dead walker.

sentrywiz

Reaction score
Balance comes with time.

You think the name is gay?:D

:DI AM FUCKING SERIOUS, THIS IS MADNESS!:D

yeah...yeah...what about= Shield of lost souls?

only 2 corpse spells...
creepy revival and dead walker.

Oh the name isn't gay, I just have issues... I don't believe in soul mate... You can put the spell name Lets regen :D

DAMN RIGHT ITS MADNESS, you want a steal item spell, that actually steals the item... hey put some blink like in default wc3 with 1 second cooldown or windwalk... you can also put this trigger in:

Trigger:
  • Game - Display to (All players) for 1.00 seconds the text: Gl finding your item again

Nah, thats cliche... lost souls... Black Rebirth Shield?

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Just add a cooldown to your item stealing? Like after X seconds it is magneticaly attracted back to it's previous owner? And what if, EVER, someone would steal an item from someone who stole the item, I think your map would just crash XD Anyhow, just make sure that doesn't happen :p

Another way to make this ''not OP'', would be to give a bill to the stealer, if he wants to steal, he'll have to pay for his wrong acts, meaning the item would keech money from stealer and give it to the item until it is completly refund. If the previous owner catches the stealer, it is not refund or whatsoever!

P.s. Shield of panic

mapguy

Reaction score
Not impossible!
just hard.
I'm damn lazy so all my spells are not MUI :D
so, a lot of damn work to make it work

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.