Area you think will be back and wont be fixed

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
You know those areas in Diablo 2 that are just anoying to all hell? The ones you wish never existed? The ones you think will be in Diablo 3 and Blizzard will not have fixed? Share some ^^

1) Act III jungle, that thing was just anoying to go through, to large and long, if you took the wrong path you had to run back to a bridge or something which could be a while back.

2) Act II Sand Maggots/Arcane Sactuary, I dont think those exact places will return, but they will maek an area that is one long thin path and is a total bitch for more than one person. god, I hat the maggots with a burning passion. -.-

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Kurust is actually rewarding depsite the long jungles. If u say play single player, you'll be rich and have plenty of xp. Hope hell is expanded because in truth, it's HUGE. As for an area that will return, I'd say maybe Act 1 but no like all the plains; but it might involve the monestary.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i like tristram, they shuld return the old tristram. they have that new one but i still wanna see the old one. i wanna come up to the place and say "hey i bought items from griswald here!" and "omg i remember this place! its where the town drunk used to be!"
also as for chaos sanctuary, since they have the "hell froze over" im thinking that wat was in a4 will now be like what was a5. >< i also hope they got chaos sancutary. GLITCH RUSH FTW!

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
Act 3 was just a giant pain in the ass on single player or bnet. The rest I really don't mind. Its just specific creatures that cause annoyance.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I hope the include the Butcher!!! "Fresh meat" Gahhh And drops his super epix legendary l33t l00t

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Glitch rush???

if u dont know wat glitch rush, or g uber is, then uve missed out
glitch rush is when ur level 1 hero is rushed to hell difficulty and then begins to do chaos runs (chaos sanctuary)
doing this can bring ur level 1 hero to level 60 in about 2-4 hours
g uber is the same thing, you get a rush to hell, but instead you get a friend to get all 9 keys (3 t keys 3 h keys and 3 d keys). 1 set (1 h,t and d) makes a portal which a superuber boss drops a body part (diablos horn, mephistos heart, baal's eye) and alltogether this creates a portal which leads to uber diablo and uber baal. u kill them, then u trap uber mephisto (the strongest of the 3) now mephisto gets trapped u get a necro to bone wall a special place wich glitches it and makes a ton of skellys appear. this can make you go from level 1-90 in an hour. then when u kill mephisto he drops a torch (Btorch, Ptorch, Ntorch, AssTorch, AmazonTorch, Dtorch, and Storch) torches are rare and they are like anni's. P torch is the rarest if memory serves me right

and
if they dont include butcher ima kick some ass
i played that level just to hear that
"AAAAAAH FRESH MEAT"
also the room he was kept in had so much blood it was inch deep on floor and inch thick on walls (not literally but u get the point)

EDIT: oh btw i forgot to mention g ubers are expensive and i mean EXPENSIVE if u buy it off some1. ur lucky if u get free from friends (like i did)
leme just tell
1 key set = 1 HR
1 body part = (4 or 5 HRs cant remember)
1 torch = 1-10 HRs (depending on stats and which char class it is)

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
yes cow level must (hope they dont do the same thing with cow king, its sorta sad when a level 97 pally runs away screaming "COW KING COW KING COW KING")

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Its Uber Mephisto, Uber Baal, and Pandemonium Diablo. Uber Diablo randomly spawns and drops anni's.

Also, I thikn most of you dont realise what This thread is about.

The areas you know will be comming back, that you wish they would change, but probably are not going to. Not what you want to see.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
i have a strong hunch that lut gholein and Kurast will be coming back because if you read up on the world (environments) they mention their names quite a few times

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Clearly, those annoying, never-ending sand dunes in Act II. Rocky Wastes, then what is it, Far oasis? whatever?

There were like 4 of them and I hated them. And they will most probably be back.

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Immunes.

That shit pisses me off considering theres , a billion fire/ice/light immunes and like no magic immunes. ( aka hammerdins need to go die , universal classes in general )

Um in areas none really . I find single player extremely boring.

LoveTD's

Reaction score
1 key set = 1 HR
1 body part = (4 or 5 HRs cant remember)
1 torch = 1-10 HRs (depending on stats and which char class it is)

lol hell no :p I searched my own keys, did my own uber runs and it isnt 1 hr for 1 key set... if you do that your just being dumb :p 1 keyset is around 1.5 ist of worth... 1 torch can give you a lot of hrs ofcourse if the stats are good and also a body part cant be 4-5 hrs you rlly did something wrong in trading if you think that is the normal price for it :D

Beleave me I know XD

I have had ele dudu, smiter, hammerdin, light soso, trap assa, bugged bow amma, summon nec, pois nec and rabie dudu all 90+
hammerdin 96 ^^
ow lol forgot my mf soso 820+ mf XD

EDIT: sry for the off-topic i wanted to say that I dont care which act comes back or doesnt come back I liked them all :p even though some takes longer then the other you just need some nice fcr on your soso to nail these long acts :D (for rushing ofc)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.