Arena Arena of Champions

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1. Well getting from 1 to 300 should take about 4 seconds. to 400 5, to 500 6 and to 600 7 seconds.

2. It selects a target unit and keeps chasing it until it is touched. The charge can be canceled of course (for if the target is smart and runs to a dangerous area) and so no stun.

3. Well in that case it is really a stack ability for the shades, perhaps add this to it.

Level 1 gives the Shades a 25% evasion ability "Ghostly Form" (w/e)
Level 2 gives "Ghostly Form" and a 7% chance on 3 sec stun bash ability "Evil Spirit" (pick your own names, mine are lame :p)
Level 3 gives "Ghostly Form", "Evil Spirit" and a 20% lifesteal ability (that only effects the shade self) "Recover"
Level 4 gives those abilities and also a critical fury ability with a 7% chance on 200% damage "Condemn"
Level 5 gives "Ghostly Form", "Evil Spirit", "Recover", "Condemn" and a the "Grimned Master" ability which makes the Black Knight attack 1.1% faster, +2 dmg, +0.2 life regen and +3 movespeed per shade alive.
Also note that to balance it make it that there can't be more then 20 shades alive at a time < that note seems hard to me, because I have no idea how to stop there being more than a number of spawns at a time :confused:

4. The target is lifted to a height between 200 and 250 (pick one) which takes 7 (on level 3 it takes 8) seconds to lift. While being lifted the target is stunned. The stunning/lifting damages the target for 35/50/65 damage per second (so for 7 seconds, on level 3 it takes 8). In this time the Black Knight keeps channeling.
After those seconds, the target should be on the height between 200 and 250. The Black Knight now no longer channels the ability. Now the target unit stays at that hight for 2/3/4 seconds taking 70/100/130 damage per seconds (so for 2/3/4 seconds). Those 2/3/4 seconds the target is still stunned.
Optional: After the 7/7/8 + 2/3/4 seconds the target unit is releashed, but so as he is released the height should be reset to 0 (or w/e). The Optional Part : The target falls which would damage him on landing for about 50-75 damage.

Gl with this
If you need any more heroes just call me. If so please answer this:
-Less complicated or the same?
-Less, same or more damage?
-Less, same or more stunning time?
-Do I need to add stories?
-Melee, range, magic heroes?
-Less, same or more spawn abilities?
-Less, same or more aura abilities?
-[Optional]Good, evil or neutral heroes?

v2 BETA is now available!

Your hero will be out presumably in the next version. I'll change the model to Lord Garithos because the charge is good for him (or maybe the knight, it looks like a joust)

D

DenZel94

Temporary Halt

Arena of Champions (AoC) will be temporarily halted because of me (denmax or denzel94) having to format my computer for safety. My Warcraft III CDs are borrowed by my cousins (I dun' know why I let them borrow the original CD itself =P) and may take about tomorrow - 7 days until return. On that time, the making of this map will be halted and it will be time for me brainstorming and such..

~

Yours Truly,

TFN (too lazy to write what I should =P)

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
W00t, reviving it
I played one (not sure about version). The necromancer hero's raise dead skill bugs. It only spawns the lv1 ghouls.
And, If the ghoul dead, it will be respawned in the map.
And it's kinda weak as the game's moving on. maybe level them up as the creeps levels up?

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
You really should continue it Denmax, I really had fun playing it, seriously ^_^

epicjokexw4.jpg

denmax

Reaction score
I got bored but now im reviving it, but still without the suggested hero on top..

PS: I have my last exams (finally) this monday - wednesday.. So it will still be slow >.<

The hard part is that the first day has almost all -memorizing- subjects and so we have to memorize so much.. and the 3rd day must be so easy that there's no need for studying..

EDIT: Just a quicky. 2.1 BETA is out~

Please do post balance-relation for this map, this will be completly BETA unless very many balances are already made from you guys.. I suck a balancing..

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Eh, I just finished with mid and I know how it sucks us students. GL.

The thing is... lately, it is rather balanced but creeps really groups after some time; making us to confront a 'war' when we enter their area. maybe u should do something?

And... I think u should make a really nice hero with full triggered skills or matching skills.

denmax

Reaction score
Eh, I just finished with mid and I know how it sucks us students. GL.

The thing is... lately, it is rather balanced but creeps really groups after some time; making us to confront a 'war' when we enter their area. maybe u should do something?

And... I think u should make a really nice hero with full triggered skills or matching skills.

OKay, then give me some ideas then.. I'm out of it =P...

Manee

Reaction score
y cnt i pick the heroes sold in the left stone? =/
the stock remains 0 through out the game :|

and i can't find this map whenever i create a game :|
i tried isolating it but the folder turned out to be empty when i was gonna create a game T_T

denmax

Reaction score
the stone with 0 stock are "Coming Soon!" heroes..

I'll be using the worker icon (top of minimap) to be an automatic selector of summoned units..

v2.22(or 21b) will be coming soon..

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
Eh...
Don't u think the mini mixes are too useless?
Coz ur forced to combine 2 items but no extended effects?

(btw, the AI really stupid! and why only player 1-4?)

denmax

Reaction score
Wasn't there an (AI - Very Stupid!) over the Q&A Spoiler?

And mini-mixes don't cost moneh, so its still the same..

Who forced you? It's just something to reduce your item slot..

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
err.... just feel like it. You see, the good mix is only the 1st. The 2nd - 4th combination aren't that effective. Like; I want to have a sobi mask but wow, tehre's a mix for sobi mask. let's buy the mix. but there's no bonus...

So? why don't fill the AI so we can play up to 8 players?

Nah, this game is a lot better but I think (again) you should priority on balancing. Some heroes are really weak compared to other. Example : tauren's late reaction is too imba if he can reach lv 15 first. He can gain 1000 gold if he used it at a good place.

And... why did items spawns on the center of the map after used or destroyed/pawned?

denmax

Reaction score
I aforogt abt my promise and i worked my lazy ass of to rebalance this map as good as I can..

BULLSHIT i forgot abt. balancing tauren's reaction (and it's named earthbreak now =P)

denmax

Reaction score
v2.2c BETA is now available:

I've prepared a preview and loading screen image but its large (1.1 mb) and so it will make abt. 2.3 mb total.. and I have 4 choices in mind..

• Remove the AI and place it on a seperate map
• Protect the map (which I would risk)
• Ignore the size
• Avoid continuing on placing or preview and/or loading screen image

HERE IS THE LOADING SCREEN IMAGE. PLEASE COMMENT!

aoc2ra3.png

denmax

Reaction score
Gargoyle ~ No name
Model: Gargoyle
Skill 1 : Replenishing Dive
The Gargoyle dive from the air to the ground, and making a 50/75/100/125/150 damaging impact for 300 AoE and stunning affected units for 1 second. After the gargoyle disappeared (hide him) for 3 seconds, then rise out from the ground again in a greater condition (+100/125/150/175/200 hp)

Skill 2 : Stone Form
The Gargoyle turns himself into an immobile statue, granting him + 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 bonus armor and 10/15/20/25/30 bonus hp regen. When he wake up from his statue form, nearby unit will receive his awaking wrath. When he is landing, nearby units will receive damage from the impact. Both deals 50/60/70/80/90 damage.(switching forms takes mana)

Skill 3 : Sky Fury
The Gargoyle Swings his wings to create 2 waves of wind that will collides at a specific point (you choose). The wave will deals 100/125/150/175/200 damage and 75 collision, and after collides, units in 250AoE of colliding point will receive 150/175/200/225/250 damage. Has 600/650/700/750/800 maximum cast range.
X <>
(EX : the air blade is created on the gargoyle's wings to the target point)

Ultimate Skill : Artifact Heart
The Gargoyle leaves his heart behind, making his hp will stop at 1 point (give him a 0 cooldown reincarnation with 1 hp reincarnate and no rebirth effect). He will be killed instantly if his stone heart is killed. Stone Heart has 20/30/40% hp of the gargoyle's hp. Lasts 5/7.5/10 seconds. If the gargoyle is near his heart, he will gains 20/30/40% bonus attack speed, armor and movement speed.

Congratulations, that skill has been added to "Gargoyle", my NEW HERO :D..
Well, "leaving the heart" part is at least ^_^..

v2.3 BETA is now available

WAIT FOR UPLOAD!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.