Arena Arena of Champions

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
BUMP

I'm just saying that I'll be out since I'm spammed with projects (abt 3 at a time).. I'm not saying I can't take it but I just want to rest. (I'm almost done with 2 and it's due on July 28 and August 1 LoL!) But I am scared from the other project since it will be a very hard one to do..

I don't know what to draw that would represent me (the AoC map screen maybe lol :D)

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Well, good luck with your projects and take some time off and rest or you might go mad having to do so many things at once. So have a good rest :D

denmax

Reaction score
This project is not dead but will be in a hiatus.. (at least after this weak)

Aug 6 - 8 will be our Periodical Tests. I have to starts studying (I regret it but I promised myself I'll do better in school since I missed class honor by one point lol :D [ga 90, no grade below 85, i have one grade that's 84, and its Filipino, OUR OWN SUBJECT LANGUAGE =P..])

And no, I'm no nerd -.-..

Nerds have friends who are nerds, my friends are nerds and cool people (well, large repute at least since I think nothing is KEWL)

i R dUMB..

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
nerds are successful people.
this is a great map, played with someone.. they quit after I killed them... they somehow forgot the idea...of killed or be killed.

Cal1991

Reaction score
BETA 1.7 is now available!

My screenshots are black, something's wrong and I just newly formatted it. It worked before the format and I know I have no cracks and this wc3 is original.

Can someone please upload for me screenshots?

I have that problem with my screenshots too, but I found I could get around it by taking a screenshot, then alt tabing and using ctrl + v to paste it into an image editing program, and then saving it.

denmax

Reaction score
At last I am back mapping (i gots an average of 90-92+ in my subjects, h00ray =P)..

Well, I need a new idea for the last skill of spectral archer, I lost the paper that my classmates made for me as suggestions =P..

denmax

Reaction score
UBER BUMP NECRO !!

The map has a new update..

To Do List:
Rebalance Blood Slasher..

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Yeah! You revived the thread! Anyway, I tried the Abomination and he was quite fun, except that I have no idea what his first spell does. The tooltip was rather useless. Though I have to admit his ultimate is powerful but his third skill was IMBA. I don't believe the strength bonus was lost when I died for some reason and it seemed to be able to stack limitlessly, though I am unsure.
I never got to try the Shadow Hunter cos it was Out of Stock and required lumber...
I would suggest some heroes but I have to go soon, good luck and + rep for reviving this map!

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Yeah :D New version. I tested the Grom guy in v2.8 and he levelled extremely quickly with his sonic blade but thats how the game goes lol.
Anyway, I have some hero suggestions so here's a quick one :D

Night Walker
Evernite
Dreadlord/Balnazar Model
Attributes:
• Movement speed: 300
• Attack speed: 2.10(base)
• Damage: 12-18(base, without primary stat bonus)
• Armour: 1
• Stats
Str: 19 (+1.8)
Agi: 12 (+1.1)
Int: 10 (+1.0)

Abilities
• 1st Ability - > Shadow Void
Summons a void made of shadows to deal damage to the target and slow it. Deals extra damage at night. Increases damage, damage bonus and slow duration per level.

• 2nd Ability - > Dark Shroud
Blinds the target with darkness, giving it a chance to miss and silencing it. When casted on yourself, you will gain invisibility which is not broken on attack. Increases miss chance and duration of effects.

• 3rd Ability - > Night Claw/Night Strike
Each attack has a chance to deal damage to units in an area and deal damage over time. Has increased chance at night. Increases damage to AoE, AoE of the damage and damage over time each level.

• 4th Ability (Ultimate) - > Twilight Demon
At night, the Night Walker gains extra damage, movement speed, attack speed and stats. Increases damage extra, movement speed and attack speed bonus. At level 3, the hero also gains Devouring Shade, which deals massive damage to units around you after a short duration of channeling.
I know it sucks but anyway, thanks for looking at it.
PS: Whats that thing in your avatar?

denmax

Reaction score
v2.9 is out!

Our internet connection is really fuck up, we had to use a WeRoam. A portable modem thats really slow T_T...

denmax

Reaction score
Our internet is so sucky that i have to upload my map on an internet cafe.

well, 2.9d is out !!!

denmax

Reaction score
v3.1 BETA is out !!!

srry for being offline 4 so long..

TombStone

Reaction score
I see that you put alot of effort into this map.
In my opion i didn't like it and its not my type of game.
Good job anyhow!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.