Arkham Asylum

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
YAY! I just beat it! Beat it on hard so it gave me all three achievements for completing the game - that's 150 points from one
play, doing hard did pay off :)

Yeah, the boss fight at the end with the joker was pretty ordinary. But it leaves things open for AA2.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I highly doubt the idea I'd AA2. What would they do for it? Batman would get tricked into being trapped on arkham island again? He's not a very good detective if he keeps getting trapped like this...

And really, who else could pull off an akrham break out like Joker? No one is as insane or sick and twisted.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
I highly doubt the idea I'd AA2. What would they do for it? Batman would get tricked into being trapped on arkham island again? He's not a very good detective if he keeps getting trapped like this...

And really, who else could pull off an akrham break out like Joker? No one is as insane or sick and twisted.

Well yeah, not "Arkham Asylum", but another "Batman", since
Two-Face was robbing the bank at the end, and Scarecrow survived, and found a whole barrel of Titan... imagine, Fear-Gas with Titan, lolol

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
That was Killer Croc at the end, not Scarecrow. The hand was a right hand and it didn't have the syringes on it like Scarecrow's did.

DM Cross

Reaction score
In the Lego Batman game, they kinda put you into the villian's environment where they had an edge... It'd be nice to see something like that, but I know the game is restrained by the fact that it takes place in Arkham.

However, some stuff could be how Batman gets elevatored to the sewers to deal with Killer Croc. Stuff like that...

I was looking back through this thread, considering playing the game tomorrow when I read this and realized this is almost exactly what happens.

Thus, I am a freaking genius. How do I do it?!

Anyway, realizing how many villains didn't really appear [Riddler wasn't ACTUALLY there, Mr. Freeze, Penguin, Two-Face] maybe there will be a sequel, but I don't think it'll be at Arkham Asylum... Maybe Wayne Mansion taken over? Or Waynetech, Bruce's company? That would be interesting, maybe Two-Face finds out Batman's identity and attempts to use his own technology against Batman?

OOOH, the ideas!

DM Cross

Reaction score
Anyone else agree with me the game was still too short?

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty short. Like one of those amazing movies - that you watch once, :D
Fighting at Wayne Mansion? Then Batman is dead if his identity is found, lol.

I was looking back through this thread, considering playing the game tomorrow when I read this and realized this is almost exactly what happens.

Thus, I am a freaking genius. How do I do it?!

Maybe they searched around the internet for suggestions and found thehelper.net and used your suggestion, ^^

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
Not necessarily... Didn't the Riddler and Two-Face find out his identity in the Batman & Robin movie?

... Or was that Batman Forever? I can't remember >.<

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Oh those are too long ago, can't remember, lol.
But I mean in the "newer" series with the Dark Knight, and stuff. They make his identity a lot more important, like the the Dark Knight was about his mask.
But I find Arkham Asylum more crazy and off, so I think if they chose to reveal his identity, they would find a funny way to make it still fit in.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
It doesn't even have to be that they find out his identity... Two-Face is typically about money, so going after WayneTech wouldn't surprise me. He could just plan on taking over, using WayneTech's technology to fight against Batman... Maybe Wayne reveals in the introduction that they're creating defense weaponary for the military or something and Two-Face manipulates it to be more offensive than defensive.

I just think the Batman game needed certain villains... They had the one guy... "Z" something, I can never remember his name, but no Penguin? Catwoman? Mr. Freeze?!

Hell. Even the Mad Hatter deserved to be in there somewhere... And the Riddler needed a bigger role... Look at the huge reoccuring rule that clown the Scarecrow got! -.-

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Well you can play as Joker with PS3... I hate you PS3...

Well, (I was gonna say that guys like Freeze and Pengiun would be too weird, but then you see stuff like Croc and Scarecrow all costumed up heh) maybe they are saving those for the second.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
Look at what they did with Scarecrow. I'm sure they could make some of the other characters look good enough to be in a sequel.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just got my PS3 last night and I got this with it, it was a surprise for Hanukkah from my parents.

I`m just in the Medical Facility, and I`m finding Dr. Young.

Detective Mode is sick, and I spent over twenty minutes kicking around the grate from one of the vents.

DM Cross

Reaction score
The one thing I didn't really like was that I spent most of the game in Detective mode. I wish it was a little bit more obvious as to where I'm supposed to go. The graphics were really awesome, but they were constantly tinted blue >.<

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, I constantly tried to turn it off when fighting right before the final slo-mo hit :D To see the action.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I actually found strangling skeletons quite entertaining.

DM Cross

Reaction score
It was more epic to slo-mo knock out clown thugs :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.