Arkham Asylum

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Meh, it took me at least six tries to put the explosive gel on the two walls to save the doctor.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
After I failed that mission the first time and they told me you basically had to get all the thugs in one hit, I realized what I needed to do and got it. Wasn't complicated, you just didn't think about it at first.

Kinda makes you realize how great of a detective/observer Batman would have to be. He doesn't get second tries, or "re-do"s. He just bloody has to do it right the first time, or someone's going to die :D

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, six tries, :p
When in doubt, just blow everything up.

@Seth, who knows. Maybe his detetive mode allows him to see into the future and see his mistakes before he makes them, heh.

Dey should make an online Batfight. Batcage or something. Allow you to choose Batman/Villians in the game.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
Play Lego Batman. :p That's multi-player :)

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah, I has, :D
But I want the epic fighting of Arkham Asylum... imagine fighting online as Batman and someone else as the Joker, that would require skill. But then there would be those like... play-way-too-much people that set up traps at every single entrance and blow you up easily.

Btw, they making an Avengers movie.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
That's old news o_O REALLY old news.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah, of course it's old. Nothing wrong with reliving it though, heh.
It was just cool... imagining it again... o.o

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The problem with a multiplayer Arkham Asylum battle would be that the combat is so solo player, with combos and the slowmo and such, that it would be hard to adapt.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry for the bump, but I felt like updating.

Okay, that part where you open the body bags and see the Sacrerow, I screamed on my couch. It was insane, and I just got past the part where you can`t use the grappling hook, and had to climb to the surface.

And, what, 7% completed?

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a big game. Plus, you don't complete all 100% by just beating the game, ;) Beating the game with an average amount of "extras" gives you like 75% I guess.

~hai-Bye-Vine~

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, I plan on getting all extras and trophys, on easy, then replaying on hard.

I think you should get as much as you can out of a game.

DM Cross

Reaction score
If by trophies you mean the PS3 trophies, that's a little out of control gaming right there.

Achievments and trophies are just there for fun. If you're going to try to collect them all, you're in for a very VERY long game time...

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Yeah, all the extras are pretty hard to get. Some of them are just crazy to find and reach, even if you get the achievement maps hidden around, and use guides.
Even like 85-90% adds a few hours of game time if you're searching for everything.
I want to play the second one, now!

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

DM Cross

Reaction score
I actually just started playing the game over again :) Just beat Bane.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I`m past the part where Harley frees Ivy, don`t remember where exactly because I haven`t played in awhile, been too occupied with LBP x]

Anyway, still, great game. Can`t wait for replay.

._.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finished it a few days ago, remembered this thread today.

First of all, ending sucked, Joker looked like a moron.

However, I spent almost three hours trying to get the Last Laugh Bonus on the Joker's Levels. Those are insane.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.