Spellpack Arthas the Death Knight

S

Secondsight

First of all I want to say I like all 4 spells.
But I'm having a problem with one of them in my map. This might be a bug of my own map, or a bug of your spell.

I copied the Graveyard spell with Kattana's system and the triggers, and It works fine. Edited it a bit so it deals less damage for less AoE.. you know the small things.
After a while I found out all my spells using dummies as their missiles won't remove their dummies anymore. So the missiles from the spells wont go away anymore. I found out this only happens after I casted Graveyard. So before I cast graveyard I can cast the spells just like they are used to be, but after I used Graveyard they don't work good anymore.

I'm not a good jassmaker, so can't translate alot of what you made, so I couldn't find any weird things. But I hope you might know the answer for this?

Thanks.
SecondSight.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Actually, that happened to me a couple of days to. I was using some spells from this spell pack, and when I used some of them the dummy units stoped dying. They had expiration timers but still they just stood there on the ground. Sorry but I never found any solution to this and just deleted the spells from the spell pack, and then the dummies started die again.

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Graveyard increases handles by ~1k with each cast... Not very good I might say.

--Thanatos--

Reaction score
Ah, sorry =|

The Screenshot links got broken - -"

Maybe I should decrease the used handles and convert into vJass style?

it worked fine with me actually -_-

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Indeed.

Thanks!

Naturally, if the author is to fix these spells, they will most probably be approved once again!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.