[ASK]increasing and decreasing allstat per hit

omniversal

Reaction score
Yap Tq bro but i forget i more thing and sorry to annoying you once again.

in the Trigger "Basically from items" and "Activated" can you change it that equal to player red (1) and give it to Blood mage to maybe like manipulate the item or carried the item or event response to triggering unit Because i tried to change it like that but it causing trigger error and not activated so pls help once again tq:)

TomTTT

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I didn't understand what you need.
You want to make sure that the owner of that unit is Player 1 (Red)?
If so, you can use a simple Comparison:
Trigger:
  • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)

omniversal

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I didn't understand what you need.
You want to make sure that the owner of that unit is Player 1 (Red)?
If so, you can use a simple Comparison:
Trigger:
  • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 1 (Red)

- if you look the "Basically from items" Triggers on gold map you will see this triggers part : (Owner of (Damage source)) Equal to Player 1 (Red) << i ever tried to change to Equal to hero manipulate item or item carried by bla bla bla and Player - Add (Integer(DAMAGE)) to Player 1 (Red) Current gold i ever to change this part to but it failed too. So i want you to change that part that will make any hero and any player can acquire the item and use this item so not just player 1

- and if you look "Activated" Triggers you will see this triggers part : Hero - Create <|cff00C400Actived|r> Claw of Attack And give it to Blood Mage 0000 <gen>
and this part Hero - Create <|c00ff0303Deactived|r> Claw of Attack and give it to Blood Mage 0000 <gen> nah.. i ever to tried to change it to like give it to "Event response Triggering unit but it failed because it cause the "Basically from items" Trigger to turn off so i need you to change it to that this item is able to use bye any player and hero and wont cause the "Basically from items" Trigger to turn off

I Tried to put another new hero but when i click to activated the item , the item change the place and when i deactivated the item it change back to normal position ( back to slot 1 again ) i dont why its like that and i delete the item from map then put the item to the shop just for testing if the item can be sold or not.

Attachments

• Gold1.w3x
    14.8 KB · Views: 146

TomTTT

Reaction score
Alright i see the problem now.
Fixed everything, works fine with every player you play with. None - Problematic changes:
-Changed floating text velocity to 32, made it fade, and changed it's color.
-Changed the amount of gold earned to 10% of the damage dealt. You can change it back in the Variable setting action.
GL with the map!

Attachments

• Gold1.w3x
    14.8 KB · Views: 136

omniversal

Reaction score
Alright i see the problem now.
Fixed everything, works fine with every player you play with. None - Problematic changes:
-Changed floating text velocity to 32, made it fade, and changed it's color.
-Changed the amount of gold earned to 10% of the damage dealt. You can change it back in the Variable setting action.
GL with the map!

hmm i think its has some error like when the hero which manipulate the item and activated the item ability all hero , hero offensive ability ( that cause damage to enemy ) , any hero that not manipulate the item , allies unit , summoned beast able to get gold/hit but the gold that all hero , hero offensive ability ( that cause damage to enemy ) , any hero that not manipulate the item , allies unit , summoned beast is transfer to the hero that manipulate the item so they hit but they dont get gold and i dont hit but i get the gold because i manipulate the item.

so can you help me to change that only the hero which manipulate the item can get gold/hit that base on hero damage when activated the item ability and only if i do damage to the enemy that i can get gold . So the hero that not acquire or manipulate the item cant get gold/hit and we cant get gold from offensive ability (ability which has an ability to cause damage to enemy ) of any hero including the hero that not manipulate the item and we can get gold/hit from the summoned beast , and allies unit and building too . so it only get gold from hero true base damage + Bonus damage that increase hero true base damage of the hero that manipulate the item.

i hope you can understand and sorry for annoying you again :thup:

Attachments

• Gold1.w3x
    14.8 KB · Views: 135

TomTTT

Reaction score
hmm i think its has some error like when the hero which manipulate the item and activated the item ability all hero , hero offensive ability ( that cause damage to enemy ) , any hero that not manipulate the item , allies unit , summoned beast able to get gold/hit but the gold that all hero , hero offensive ability ( that cause damage to enemy ) , any hero that not manipulate the item , allies unit , summoned beast is transfer to the hero that manipulate the item so they hit but they dont get gold and i dont hit but i get the gold because i manipulate the item.

so can you help me to change that only the hero which manipulate the item can get gold/hit that base on hero damage when activated the item ability and only if i do damage to the enemy that i can get gold . So the hero that not acquire or manipulate the item cant get gold/hit and we cant get gold from offensive ability (ability which has an ability to cause damage to enemy ) of any hero including the hero that not manipulate the item and we can get gold/hit from the summoned beast , and allies unit and building too . so it only get gold from hero true base damage + Bonus damage that increase hero true base damage of the hero that manipulate the item.

i hope you can understand and sorry for annoying you again :thup:

You mean to make sure that no ability that deals damage will increase gold? Only plain and simple attack will?
I'll edit this post as soon as im finished.
EDIT: Oh, i see you also mean that all players could have this. So instead of the claw bolean variable, i changed, but i forgot to change the no ability, so ill edit this when im done.
EDIT 2: Sorry, i don't think it's possible to do so without a proper Damage Detection System.
Map uploaded

Attachments

• Gold1.w3x
    15 KB · Views: 166

omniversal

Reaction score
tq very much i think this is perfect as wat i want even the ability is still can make the hero that manipulate the item earn the gold. but i think is ok

TomTTT

Reaction score
tq very much i think this is perfect as wat i want even the ability is still can make the hero that manipulate the item earn the gold. but i think is ok
Maybe you can disable gold gain with abilities by doing something like
Trigger:
  • GG disable
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 6, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Item-type of (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A))) Equal to Gold Gain
            • Then - Actions
              • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A))
              • Set Unit_Had_GG[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = True
            • Else - Actions

Above trigger is basically meant to show that if that unit had the item which give gold, then remove this item and set a variable (Bolean) that will affect this trigger:
Trigger:
  • GG enable
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • Unit_Had_GG[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Hero - Create Gold Gain and give it to (Triggering unit)

Now you can see that if the unit had the item or didn't. If he didn't, he shouldn't get the item when he finished the ability ,right?
So the variable indicated whether this unit had the item or didnt.
Didn't try it yet. Maybe you can give it a try?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.