System Assistance System 1.20

Discussion in 'Systems and Snippets' started by emjlr3, Apr 22, 2008.

1. emjlr3

emjlr3 Change can be a good thing Staff Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    what?

2. Kazuga

Kazuga Let the game begin...

Ratings:
    +110 / 0 / -0
    Hm there must be a misspelling or something somewhere, when I open your map and try to save without changing anything I get this error:
    "Line 215: Not a valid library declaration:[,]?"

3. Crusher

Crusher Too bad you won't get away with that.

Ratings:
    +122 / 0 / -0
    Where Should I call AssistanceSystem_Register(unit to register) ???

4. emjlr3

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    where ever you want - like I do in the map - but only once

take out the comma - this was released before a vJASS syntax update changed how library decleration worked, and as such does not compile correctly

5. Crusher

Crusher Too bad you won't get away with that.

Ratings:
    +122 / 0 / -0
    There is another problem..I can't test your map.It always returns me on main screen of Tft

6. emjlr3

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    far out man

7. Blackrage

Blackrage Ultra Cool Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -0
    ? after you press the test button or while your testing?

You need to save right before testing.

And emjlr, add a UnregisterUnit function (like in arenas, when you repick :p)

8. ronaldo

ronaldo New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice system, for dota type games.

Thing to improve maybe: (probably by others)
    The problem is because your reward to assisters is always same (how u setup it in config).
    Its possible to add that every hero killed after first its 100 more gold or 50% more gold? So first hero kill its 100gold, second its 150g, third is 300g, etc..
    Thanks.

9. SwedishChef

SwedishChef New Member

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I get an error saying "AS ERROR: No reset timer found.". How can I solve this?

10. SayNoToWar

SayNoToWar Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!

Thanks for the system, I modified it to make it work with SerraAvengers kill-systems and use it in Battleships Crossfire for the next version (4.49). You are also credited in quests.

11. jfamap

jfamap New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i know you for a long time but this is the first time i'm trying to using one of your systems.

First, i wanted to thank you for your efforst but i have a funny problem. I can't test this system to your original map file :)

library AssistanceSystem initializer Init_AssistanceSystem, needs GetPlayerNameColored

PlayerNameColored is already to your map but i can't test this system. What can i do ? I really need this system.

12. JFA

JFA Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Note: jfamap is my other account, admins can delete it.

i know you for a long time but this is the first time i'm trying to using one of your systems.

First, i wanted to thank you for your efforst but i have a funny problem. I can't test this system to your original map file

library AssistanceSystem initializer Init_AssistanceSystem, needs GetPlayerNameColored

PlayerNameColored is already to your map but i can't test this system. What can i do ? I really need this system.