System Assistance System 1.20

shawtybaby

Reaction score
I got 2 questions for you emjlr3
1) i am planing on using this system in my aos map. it is 5v5 with 1 computer on each team. when the computer helps me kill a hero, they will be rewarded. is it possiple to make it so the computer won't be displayed in the assistance text and only user-players?

and

2) is it possiple to change the color on the split gold bonus in this line:
JASS:
set msg = msg + ".  +"+I2S(gold)+endmsg

I tried to do it, but I kept getting errors, probably because I did it wrong.

i think you might know how to fix these, for ppl like me :)
other than that, very good and useful system, GJ +rep :thup:

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
Damn.. Start one, now!!! :cool:

Ice and Blood would be its name, time would be the reason its not really getting anywhere

I got 2 questions for you emjlr3
1) i am planing on using this system in my aos map. it is 5v5 with 1 computer on each team. when the computer helps me kill a hero, they will be rewarded. is it possiple to make it so the computer won't be displayed in the assistance text and only user-players?

I could add an option so that computers do not get assistance
or I would have to edit yours specifically for your map

2) is it possiple to change the color on the split gold bonus in this line:
JASS:
set msg = msg + ".  +"+I2S(gold)+endmsg

I tried to do it, but I kept getting errors, probably because I did it wrong.

i think you might know how to fix these, for ppl like me :)
other than that, very good and useful system, GJ +rep :thup:

very possible, I am going to add options for that soon
in the mean time, you need to use color codes
for instance

JASS:
set msg = msg +". +|colorcode"+I2S(gold)+"|r"+endmsg

could change the color of the amount of gold in the displayed message

you can use that multiple times to get different colors where you want, or once to make the whole line that color, I am sure there is a tut. around here explaining it more throughly

cr4xzZz

Also known as azwraith_ftL.
Reaction score
Why don't you put GetPlayerNameColored in the main trigger. It will be much more easier to implement the system - just one trigger instead of two. ^^

emjlr3

Reaction score
Why don't you put GetPlayerNameColored in the main trigger. It will be much more easier to implement the system - just one trigger instead of two. ^^

then if you need that for other systems, you have to have it in every system, or copy it again anyway

shawtybaby

Reaction score
How to make this system work for all players except player Red and player Green (1 and 7) ? Annoying if the computer gets the bounty aswell ;D

emjlr3

Reaction score
i need to add an option for that, sry

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
ive got a question, when u slowed an enemy and ur allied hero killed that hero, does it still be counted as assisting?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
bug report, not really a bug in ur system, but something is conflicting with one of my systems, like the creep respawn system by a guy from wc3campaigns.net
this creep respawn system here, i used the previous version 1.5, not v2.0

ill give u a screen shot about an error, and the open version of my map, i will pm the map to u, i must not release an open version of my map in public

error.jpg
im playing by myself, i killed a neutral hostile unit, after some seconds the error appeared, after the error fades, again another error appeared with the same message, tried not killing neutrals for several minutes, again, i killed another neutral hostile unit, then after some seconds the error message appeared again, that means the system conflicts with the creep revive system above

im not sure if they are conflicting with an unoptimized map, because i optimized the map using vex optimizer, checked optimize script and compress names, and all other function, and also noticed that some color coded words in ability tooltips was gone

like the word cooldown was colored green, and after i optimized the map, the green color was gone, its just like a normal tooltip, but some other color coded words are not changed, wierd?

thanks

emjlr3

Reaction score
the only reason this would happen is if you are registering creeps with the system

again this is only PUI, therefore you could only ever register one creep with the system, and 1 unit/player

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
nope, i havent registered the creeps
i only registered heroes that are selected by players

emjlr3

Reaction score
strange then indeed that it fires when u kill creeps then, strange indeed, I would have to see your creep revival sysetm to judge if there were a collision, which i doubt there is

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.