System Assistance System 1.20

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Hm there must be a misspelling or something somewhere, when I open your map and try to save without changing anything I get this error:
"Line 215: Not a valid library declaration:[,]?"

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Where Should I call AssistanceSystem_Register(unit to register) ???

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
where ever you want - like I do in the map - but only once

take out the comma - this was released before a vJASS syntax update changed how library decleration worked, and as such does not compile correctly

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
There is another problem..I can't test your map.It always returns me on main screen of Tft

Blackrage

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
? after you press the test button or while your testing?

You need to save right before testing.

And emjlr, add a UnregisterUnit function (like in arenas, when you repick :p)

ronaldo

Reaction score
Nice system, for dota type games.

Thing to improve maybe: (probably by others)
The problem is because your reward to assisters is always same (how u setup it in config).
Its possible to add that every hero killed after first its 100 more gold or 50% more gold? So first hero kill its 100gold, second its 150g, third is 300g, etc..
Thanks.

SayNoToWar

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thanks for the system, I modified it to make it work with SerraAvengers kill-systems and use it in Battleships Crossfire for the next version (4.49). You are also credited in quests.

jfamap

Reaction score
i know you for a long time but this is the first time i'm trying to using one of your systems.

First, i wanted to thank you for your efforst but i have a funny problem. I can't test this system to your original map file :)

library AssistanceSystem initializer Init_AssistanceSystem, needs GetPlayerNameColored

PlayerNameColored is already to your map but i can't test this system. What can i do ? I really need this system.

JFA

Reaction score
Note: jfamap is my other account, admins can delete it.

i know you for a long time but this is the first time i'm trying to using one of your systems.

First, i wanted to thank you for your efforst but i have a funny problem. I can't test this system to your original map file

library AssistanceSystem initializer Init_AssistanceSystem, needs GetPlayerNameColored

PlayerNameColored is already to your map but i can't test this system. What can i do ? I really need this system.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.