Atari VCS Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration - new game from Atari by developer Digital Eclipse Available NOW!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Atari is getting a massive historical game collection for its 50th anniversary

From the classic game experts at Digital Eclipse

Atari is 50 years old, and to celebrate, the company has partnered with the retro game experts at Digital Eclipse on a new anniversary collection that covers five decades of gaming history. It has the somewhat unwieldy title Atari 50: The Anniversary Celebration, but it also sounds much more involved than a typical classic game bundle. Atari 50 will feature more than 90 games — including six new titles “inspired by the classics” — from consoles like the 2600, Jaguar, and Lynx, along with archival photos, images, and even interviews.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Atari Jaguar games along with many others from Atari's history of consoles...hopefully Lynx, but I didn't see anything...this collection of games is shaping up to be pretty amazing. New games, re-imagined games, JAGUAR GAMES!!! Looking at Q4 release!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty much sums up what is currently known about the Atari 50th Anniversary compilation.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
New video from Atari about the Jaguar games in the collection!

Cannot wait to see the Jaguar emulator integrated into the Atari VCS! I have to hope they are smart enough to do that!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
A little birdie told me this is coming real soon!

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
So I finally pulled the trigger and bought this game for the Atari VCS this morning. Had no problems downloading or installing it - it was a 4 gig download and requires 8 gig free space on the primary drive to install. Did not take that long to download and have no problems with it. Going through the history part of it a little and am liking the timeline aspect. Also got Ruiner Pinball up and that is going to be the first game I am going to play here in a minute :) Cannot wait to try the new reimagined titles actually I am looking forward to playing Dino Dudes for the Jaguar as I never played that game before - even though I have owned it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.