Atari VCS Atari Sale on the Atari VCS 35 percent off the new lowered price - Atari Valentines Day Sale

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Valentine's Day Sale: 20% Off + VCS Bonus 15% Off

Everything at Atari.com is 20 percent off today and the first 100 orders of the Atari VCS All In Bundle get an extra 15 percent off

Use Stackable Code RED15 At Checkout

Sale ends February 19, 2023.

Last edited:

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if they have sold 100 units yet on this sale - there is total of 30 percent off the first 100 Atari VCS All In Bundles sold. I am curious if the 200 price point for the All In is possible to move units because I know the 100 dollar price point will sell all those out. Also crash all there servers too lol :) It is interesting for me to see while I am watching so intently how they are playing with the price of stuff to sell to find the sweet spot.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got another email from Atari about the extra discount on the All In special so apparently they still have some left at the extra discount price. Sell them out?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Atari has extended its 20 percent sale and is having a one day special sale 40 percent off some Atari 50th shirts, speakerhats and the Atari VCS Speakerhat bundle. The 40 percent off is on Presidents Day one day only I am sure they will keep the 20 percent extended for a minute.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
They are never going to sell the All In One bundle for 299. In order to get the sales they want now they would have to lower to 250 on the All In and and 150 the standalone. Ideally 199 for all in and 100 for standalone would probably sell them out. If they want to charge 299 they need to include the USB Dongle that has the firmware and OS updates on it with instructions on how to use. Right now, you pay 299 for the All In regular price and it is broken on download. You have to do the USB update thing on EVERY new unit sold now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.