Atari VCS Atari Store Sale - Atari VCS all in with both controllers and a Speaker Hat

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You can get this now for 189.99

Atari VCS All In plus the speaker hat. They are losing money on this one so it is a total buy! In the minimum you get a full modern PC without a Hard drive for under a 100 bucks! I am pulling the trigger!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
OK so I guess they are not losing shit on this as they have not shipped yet. For some reason orders received on this order day have not shipped. No word on anything about what is happening it has now been multiple days passed the one day for shipping that Atari promised and still no shipping notice. I signed up for the VCS Discord to report my problem but this totally sucks as I was all hyped for my VCS and Speakerhat purchase. Somebody needs to make this right :) You guys have my email that is in your records you should send something to let me know. You can export a spreadsheet of all orders you know on a certain day?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I just posted on the Official Discord along with the rest of the people that did not get there order I wonder if it has to be a one on one experience. That is cool though as long as I get my stuff.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I am waiting they say they will send out notifications when they ship the lost Dec 30 orders but we will see. I want my Atari VCS and Speaker hat!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Update on this --- I should have expected there would be a problem ordering so close to New Years

Dear Customer,

Our warehouse team has been working to fulfill a large volume of orders from our recent holiday sales. Unfortunately, our normal processing and shipping timeframe has been delayed, and your order was affected.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and lack of communication on our part. Rest assured, our fulfillment team has queued all holiday orders for processing, these will begin to ship within the next few days. You can expect to receive a shipping email from our warehouse team that will include tracking information for your order.

We appreciate your patience and we look forward to you receiving your Atari order.

Thank you and best wishes for the new year!

The Atari Team

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I just got an email my order has shipped. The waiting is the hardest part...

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The Atari VCS and Speakerhat combo has finally landed here at The Helper Central! It has been a long journey, 23 days of drama but it has finally come!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I finally stopped procrastinating and did the OS USB Flash update and the Atari VCS is now hooked up. First game I paid for was Donut Dodo. This is an excellent game for 4.99 it totally captures the spirit of the retro arcade classics and is Hard! It is inspired by Mario Brothers and Donkey Kong and is great! I also picked up the Atari Vault 2 for 4.99 as well. It came with Atari Vault 1 and a free Missle Command Recharged 2020 version and a free demo game. I also signed up for the Antstream Free version. I am all set!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.