Atari VCS Atari VCS launch theory

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I think that we are going to be seeing a general release of the Atari VCS in the next 3 months. Atari sent out an email update to pre-order people saying that the units were in the water being shipped then they will have to ship them out to the pre-orders when it gets to the warehouse. You have to know that they have a full release number of units or least a limited number to sell on that ship as well. There is a chip shortage right now but this shipment is way down the supply chain line from months ago so I bet they have more units then just preorder stuff coming. Stay tuned when the Atari VCS shows up in stores when the other consoles are out of stock....

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
gotta go play with mine soon, time has been short lately

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I sure hope Atari did this because if they did it will work well. There is a serious chip shortage going on now and if they got in on it before they will be ahead....

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Atari is looking to be in a pretty good situation to sell out all the units they have made of the VCS so far. They might not get anymore for a while due to the chip shortage but they have some stock now. I guess we will see how much they really have and I predict it will sell out soon.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.