Attack Move Trigger

Bladezor

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
When I block the way in they start to running around in circles. how do make the unit to go around and try to destroy the wall instead of running around there. http://i.imgur.com/XF2PcLO.jpg
it probably that they want to take the shortest way in to the worker when I block.
I will be thankful for all the help.

Trigger I got is:
Order Attack
Events
Timer - Every 10.0 seconds of Real Time
Local Variables
Conditions
Actions
Unit Group - Pick each unit in (Any units in (Entire map) owned by player 14 matching Excluded: Missile, Item, Dead, Hidden, Invulnerable, with at most Any Amount) and do (Actions)
Actions
Unit - Order (Picked unit) to ( Attack targeting (Position of (Closest unit to (Position of (Picked unit)) in (Any units in (Entire map) owned by player Any Player matching Required: Worker; Excluded: Missile, Item, Dead, Hidden, Invulnerable, with at most Any Amount)))) (Replace Existing Orders)

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
I would try to use a Computer AI to control the attacking units. It is rather simple to do and doesn't require a periodic trigger. Just run the "Start Campaign AI for Player" action and then run the "Global Suicide" action. Units that are told to suicide will seek out the nearest enemy units and attack them. I'm pretty sure the "Global Suicide" action works for units created after the action is run. If I'm wrong, you can also use the "Enable/Disable Suicide For Unit" action after each unit is created.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.