Attack Of The Lunatics (AOTL)

troylowyee

A hero seige map where you must defend the king and battle forward to destroy the enemies base. Destroying the buildings stop their unit production.

Cool Systems:
Pot system: potions are stored in spellbooks so that more items can be used.

1)Upgrade Troops system: anyone can upgrade the alliances troops and anyone can donate money to the alliance or stop their unit production as it costs money. Anyone can also use the King to defend

2)Boss spells: bosses have unique spells to make the gameplay hard. Spells are dodgeable (Planning t0 make it even more like impossible bosses.

3)Unique spells: Heroes and even (some) enemy creeps all have custom made spells that are unique and are scaled based on stats

The spells are also stat based to make the spells applicable in late game. (This causes some lag at the start when the spell is first casted)

Things i plan to do:
More Items
Add in Rogue Assasin
Change/Remove Forest Spirit
MORE BOSS SPELLS (Priority)
Sort out items as they are messy now
Recent Changes:
Even more boss spells
many bug fixes
balance changes
Pressing esc makes the hero invulnerable for 1.5 seconds can be casted even when stunned.

Please let me know if you have any ideas especially for items, heroes and boss spells. Feel free to open and hav a look at the triggers i think i made some leaks which lags and put the game at fatal error at times. Sorry quite new at this. This map is actually a remake of a map that i made when i was only 7, that time i had a dream of being a game programmer i just wanted to complete and remake this map so badly cause warcraft is my childhood. So please help me i would greatly appreciate it!

Attachments

Last edited:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Friday Yay!
  • mgarcia mgarcia:
    did you guys catch Carl's interview? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuHiMXABkGs
  • mgarcia mgarcia:
    he's the one that informed me about the DVD's working!
  • mgarcia mgarcia:
    he also mentioned the progress on the controllers!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I did actually it was cool to see the NUON mention
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://discord.com/channels/985377399338332202/985377399950696481 you can still use this chat too we are two fisted now :)
  • thewrongvine thewrongvine:
    costs me $80 to fill gas tank sad face
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Oof
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Yeah that gas is some expensive stuff :)
  • The Helper The Helper:
    ghan does not have to worry about it he has a tesla and I have a small tank so it does not cost me usually more than 50
  • The Helper The Helper:
    fyi Ghan we are getting an error trying to access stats or world editor tutorials Error 526 Ray ID: 72128c6bf99f6707 • 2022-06-26 02:35:15 UTCInvalid SSL certificate
  • Ghan Ghan:
    An artifact of switching to Cloudflare... the Let's Encrypt certs can't autorenew through Cloudflare.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I got the forum updated before things expired but there were some other casualties.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Everything should be fixed now....
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Thank you Ghan!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Monday!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    new NUON forum mod cubanral!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Started learning how to make tools-assisted speedruns, so I'm lately busy.
    Here's my current project.
    +3
  • O Old Mountain Shadow:
    that was pretty good!
  • jonas jonas:
    really cool! I saw the game before but always thought it's just a half as good double dragon. Now I realize it actually has a lot of depth!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I just saw a bunch of running and jumping past all the enemies look like it was scripted as he said I guess I should have watched the whole thing. I only got a couple of minutes in. You should post that video in the forum Tom
  • Darthfett Darthfett:
    "Hi in the chat!"
    +2
    Currently busy with making the run even better, so I'll post that new one once I'm done. Right now, I had to modify the emulator itself, the tools that makes this video, and some RAM address disassembling / reverse-engineering to get the right values, and such.
    +1

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.