attack speed item bonus/max health gain item bonus glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
i know the ability: item maximum health gain glitches at rank 2 where it does not add the health but if removed takes away the health for that level.

does the same thing happen with the gloves of haste attack speed bonus ability or any other attack speed bonus ability, im creating a haste rating system for my rpg and i need to know this

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
For people (like me) who do not know what you're talking about, this looks like someone whos trying to speak english when all they know is Chinese, please, specify more.

GFreak45

Reaction score
no offense neuro but i was more asking for people who already know what im talking about, its more common knowledge that a lot of people on here know, and thank you owned if this leads to me solving my problem i will +rep you

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Well, there are some item abilities that can be leveled and cannot be leveled. Thing such as Armor, Damage, Attack Speed is level-able.

evilwolf

Reaction score
AFAIK... All item abilities cannot be leveled....
That tutorial is REALLY outdated...
Some item abilities can be leveled, like item spell reduction ability.
And item damage increase ability.
Try it yourself...

DioD

Reaction score
answer is TEST YOURSELF.

ofc this is VERY VERY hard to open any map, mod gloves speed, level 1 0% level 2 999999999999999% and levelup it.

it much more faster to start new thread,,,,,

GFreak45

Reaction score
there are a few reasons why opening a thread is better, many times things that pertain the the overall subject are brought up when they would not have been noticed otherwise, others can check forums for threads like this and learn themselves, and if a real discussion is started it could lead to new ideas, humanity advanced through the spread of ideas not one man thinking of everything himself

and i wanted this on a normal unit ability, not a hero ability... kind of hard to level an ability at will unless i spend time triggering it just to check this when i can just ask on a forum and possibly give someone more rep and something to do for a few mins

DioD

Reaction score
Every genius made his own discovery on his OWN, Tesla never asked on forums...

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score

Then what are forums for? Technically, you could do everything on your own by trial and error. Forums exists so that people can discuss about something and ask questions. You're basically contradicting the purpose of TheHelper.

chobibo

Level 1 Crypt Lord
Reaction score
First of all, I do agree with DioD's comment about having the initiative to test things yourself, but I also disagree with his latter opinion.

Not every man is a genius. Geniuses read other people's work. Geniuses incorporates ideas from a lot of people and calls it his own discovery.

If geniuses really discovered things on their own, we would have a million variants of the wheel, and humanity is still struggling to invent a spoken language.

Human life expectancy nowadays is at about 50-70 years, is that long enough to re-invent everything if you preffered to do things on your own? Guess not.

DioD

Reaction score
there is nothing to discuss here, problem solved by single action ANYONE able to do.

you will never advance without trying to do something self.

GFreak45

Reaction score
have you even thought of the possibility that there are many things that i am testing on my map at the same time that i ask about this online, its something simple that someone could answers with a simple response and i saw no need to go about wasting time testing it while i finished my threat and castbar system that are much more difficult to do... its true that no-one will advance if no-one is willing to put in the time and work, but being productive with my time is far from not wanting to put in the time to advance... and i dont know why you are so mad about me posting on a forum in the first place its not like its holding u back if i post.

and i dont remember ever claiming to be a genius

NeuroToxin

Reaction score
no offense neuro but i was more asking for people who already know what im talking about, its more common knowledge that a lot of people on here know, and thank you owned if this leads to me solving my problem i will +rep you

I didn't know, therefore, explain it more. Don't be that guy that says, "CAN YOU GUYS MAKE ME A SPELL CALLED INFANTRY? I NEED 4 LEVELS KTHNX!"

GFreak45

Reaction score
I didn't know, therefore, explain it more. Don't be that guy that says, "CAN YOU GUYS MAKE ME A SPELL CALLED INFANTRY? I NEED 4 LEVELS KTHNX!"

I did nothing of the sort...

if u noticed, people did know what i was talking about and already helped me, i explained it well enough for those capable of helping me to understand, i do not expect you to be able to help me or expect anything from you on this subject if you do not already understand what i was talking about.

and i dont want to spend extra time every time i post explaining everything pertaining to the subject to anyone who asks but since you seem to want to know about this subject really bad i will explain what i was meaning in the original post

there is a glitch with the ability: item maximum health gain, where at rank 1 the added health is correct, however at rank 2 it adds no more health than added at rank 1... but if removed it removes the health of that ranks, basically it reduces the units health by whatever health bonus that rank is, so it permanently reduces maximum health and is capable of doing so to the point where it just dies from having no maximum health... i wanted to know if this glitch also applies to different item bonuses

DioD

Reaction score
thx CO

everyone know what health bug is, you dont need to explain it again and again.

plz explain why you wasting time on forums when you may use it to do something SELF?

GFreak45

Reaction score
neuro toxin didnt feel to think that -1 rep was enough so he kept posting on my shit asking to explain what i meant eventhough i got an answer so i explained it... still giving him less rep because of the way he was acting, now i no longer have to deal with him because i explained it... and wasting time implies that i had something to do in the 5 minutes before i either, left work, started playing a game, left for an appointment, or went to sleep, so its not really wasting time that would be wasted either way.

Mythes

Reaction score
thx CO

plz explain why you wasting time on forums when you may use it to do something SELF?

not necessarilly everyone knows what the health bug is... don't assume that...

GFreak, I'll try sticking to the thread, something that I think everyone here should be doing, instead of arguing around a point...
To use haste system, can't you trigger every and any haste level?
So, you have a ASPD item, and your haste system has 10 levels of effect..
Make 10 ASPD item abilites, each one with a differente % increase..

By triggers, each time the unit has a different haste level, give it one of the aspd item abilites..

Understand?
If this is not what you're looking for... well sry...
Only idea I have right now...

Myt.

evilwolf

Reaction score
answer is TEST YOURSELF.

ofc this is VERY VERY hard to open any map, mod gloves speed, level 1 0% level 2 999999999999999% and levelup it.

it much more faster to start new thread,,,,,
Wow, you actually think that way.
Do you have disablities?
Is it that hard to attach that nerve to your hand?

So a kid with 1 IQ can discover how to make Anti-Matter on his own?
If so, then why do we need schools

there is nothing to discuss here, problem solved by single action ANYONE able to do.

you will never advance without trying to do something self.
According to you, in order to advance, you must try it yourself.
Well, I think that fire is not dangerous.
Does this mean I have to test it myself to see if fire is dangerous?

thx CO

A forum is a place to discuss, that's why it is called a forum.
You could become a genius, why waste time here?
Kids these days...
Stop with the negative comments! Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.