attack speed item bonus/max health gain item bonus glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopy

Reaction score
Every genius made his own discovery on his OWN, Tesla never asked on forums...
In fact the ancient Greeks didn't test out their theories at all, it was all philosophical, and they exchanged their ideas to each and discussed about it without hardly ever putting it into practis.

Anyways... back to the point...
I would suggest you test if the 'Gloves of Haste' item ability bugs out.
Another way, there are other abilities to add attack speed that don't bug out at higher ranks right? There's always Endurance aura, and if you don't want a buff to show I remember the 'Tornado (slow)' ability to be able to increase movement speed without adding a buff, so you could check if it can add attack speed as well.
If none of the above works, I guess you'll have no other choise but to get multiple copies of the same ability for every % of haste in your system, though I'm sure there has to be a better way.

Also, very sorry but:
this looks like someone who's trying to speak English but...~
:p

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
thanks to everyone that had my back against these ragers lol, and thanks for the idea mythes but the hast rating will increase attack speed and cast speed by a percent down to hundredths of a percent so i would need to make 200 different abilities in order to hit max haste, if i cant just level the haste ability i am going to take the haste rating system out of my map completely, i already have a crit/crit dmg/crit dmg reduction/crit reduction/evaision/hit rating/resilience rating system in my map and all of them already work down to 100ths of a percent, to then add another that goes to 5% or 10% incriments would be lower quality and not up to par with the rest of the map

thanks for backup everyone but can we please now get to the topic still dont have a solid answer.

and thanks hopy, i will look into it forgot completely about the tornado aura

DioD

Reaction score
may be you will at least try to use seach and may be visit resource section, this done LONG ago, you invented nothing new.

GFreak45

Reaction score
i dont remember claiming i did something new... done trolling now? still got more sputum in your throat or do you not even know what that means? stop posting on forums if you have nothing to add to the subject

and no resources for a haste system would work with my cast system, physical attack yes but cast no...

and if you are going to troll at least use proper grammar or do it on a forum that uses a language you are fluent with? done now? people rarely frustrate me but you are really working hard to do so.

DioD

Reaction score
well, explain what "that" means, and then i will point you directly to search button and provide your helpless majesty with direct link to resource you already had to find and check on your own.

p.s. english is not good, last part is past perfect.

add p.p.s evilwolf warcraft have age of 13 limit to run\use\play\whatever, you MUST have basic skills and IQ at least 90 to use it, if you meet age and have no disabilities IRL.

GFreak45

Reaction score
my spells are triggered channel spells that deal no damage unless channeled for a certain duration and then they create artwork for it afterwards and deal the damage, the haste system im making decreases the channel time by an ammount diminishing every point of haste they have, at 1 point at level 1 0.99% haste is given but this would haste casts by 0.495% instead but at lvl 100 with 300 haste rating 100% melee haste is given and 50% cast haste is given and 1 rating at level 100 would give 0.4% melee haste and 0.2% cast haste, if u find a system that gives haste like this and can be set to reduce the cast time on my abilities by all means link it, or i could use the one already created and just find how to haste melee correctly without it glitching since its already made... im not asking for a huge system i was asking if the attack speed ability glitches

PS everyone who reads this post please -rep diod, i cant do it for every post on this thread that he has trolled until i spread rep around so help me out, hes -repping me for defending myself :( and u didnt need to tell me ur english wasnt great i could tell... but you were still trolling reguardless

DioD

Reaction score
Search + BonusMod have fun with seach.

p.s. trollofobia + nab psychology, rep means nothing, but anyway i will negrep you in return.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
DioD can be a pain in the ass sometimes with his posts but he does have a point here.

everyone who reads this post please -rep diod, i cant do it for every post on this thread that he has trolled until i spread rep around so help me out, hes -repping me for defending myself
This is plain wrong.

Flaming stops here. Discuss sanely. Thank you. :)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Yea, be civilized people. I'm not gonna delete all the posts because it seems some worthwhile stuff was said and I sure as hell am not going through and editing out all the flames. I'm sure you guys -repped each other enough too in your fits of rage.

You don't have to reply to everything someone says in your thread. If it comes off as offensive just ignore and report it. You don't have to reply to it and fuel the fires.

GFreak45

Reaction score
i didnt report it, i dont feel the need to get him kicked off a forum, and i deal with trolls every day so i was just reacting the way i normally react... playing LoL WoW and WC3 gets me a steady flow of trollage and now posting on a forum frequently isnt helping, and im not the one trolling and -repping people who have done nothing... he trolls and trolls then expects no reprocussions, from now on i will just report when im trolled on instead of dealing with it myself, didnt think of it as an option since im new to this sight

and if you notice the ammount of other people responding to his trolls with nearly the same reaction, its not only me that wants this guy to be quiet

p.s. trollofobia + nab psychology, rep means nothing, but anyway i will negrep you in return.

trollofobia implies that you werent trolling... dont make me lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.