Attatchments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I was trying to upload a map from my computer to Ghan's Tower Contest, but when trying to do so it kept saying "Upload of file failed".

I have been able to upload files before and I deleted all of my attatchments so I have no used file space. The map is very small and doesn't exceed the quota.

The only logical explanation I can come up with is that either it's because of the server update or my file space is being changed because I passed 100 reputation today.

Does anyone know why I can't upload my map?

U are a noob

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I was trying to upload a map from my computer to Ghan's Tower Contest, but when trying to do so it kept saying "Upload of file failed".

I have been able to upload files before and I deleted all of my attatchments so I have no used file space. The map is very small and doesn't exceed the quota.

The only logical explanation I can come up with is that either it's because of the server update or my file space is being changed because I passed 100 reputation today.

Does anyone know why I can't upload my map?

No it use to work before but the server was moved and apparently some thing messed up. This was semi mentioned in this topic/thread.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68033

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.