Attention! Map Partnership!

S

SJM

Alright let me start making this long explianation: Ok people I'm looking for someone really good in triggers and even JASS because I most likely will need it for my map. Basiclly Im looking for a partner on my map. You will get 45% Credit, Ill get 50% credit, and other 5% goes to the models I have taken from websites. I absolutly suk at triggers I can do some but takes me forever to do simple ones. I already got map layout and going to contiue to work on it. This map's name is Flame Stopper basicly like Tree Tag X2 but ALOT better. Since Tree Tag was a humoungus hit this should be too. Just to give a general idea what triggers are going to be involved: Initialization of Map, Boot Trigger, Anti-BSing, Elemental Apperence (like "infernal landing" in Tree Tag X2), elevator triggers, ceinmatic triggers, and others that will eventually pop into ideas for map. As you see this map is going to take alot of work and good partnership, I need someone SERIOUSLY interested. As for what ill be foing to gain my 50% credit is Terrian, Units, Few Triggers, Few Ideas, etc. Dont worry about the Credit if you fell you need more later NP that is if you do great work. Alot more will be decused later. But for now those who are interested Post something then give your email I will interview people. If you dont want other people to see you email then Email me at [email protected] NOTE: If this map turns out really good money may be involved through paypal. SO THE RACE TO INTERVIEWS BEGIN!

S

SJM

Not Joking

The cash will much maybe max of $10-$15 but like I said MAY BE and IF MAP TURNS OUT GOOD.

und34d-rul3

Reaction score
how can you make money from a map? you cant charge people to download it then noone would play it

S

SJM

No No No you missunderstood me!

If the partner I pick after interviewing from the emails that hopefully will soon be posted will recieve $10-$15 dollars from me maybe IF turns out REALLY good.

S

SJM

Desprite

I really want to make a awsome map that alot of people would like to play and this is what I want to make....The money is just a add-on if they do a great job of what I want Besides this is going to take alot of time from there hands so I mean rewarding them with several things is only proper (Maybe money; Credits, the joy of finishing AWSOME map, having alot of people like it and send emails saying they love it, etc.)

S

SJM

Explaining:

OK first off that is one of the risks I will take besides if they do that they not getting the $. Ill always keep backup copy and I will protect map at end when I'm done.

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
good in triggers and even JASS because I most likely will need it for my map. Basiclly Im looking for a partner on my map. You will get 45% Credit, Ill get 50% credit, and other 5% goes to the models I have taken from websites. I absolutly suk at triggers I can do some but takes me forever to do simple ones.
So your getting someone to make the map even though you are taking 50% credits.

And giving money to make a map is just plain stupid. People want to make maps with other mappers who have the same ability as them, not with someone who can't make anything. (going by as you stated)

S

SJM

Again Missunderstood

I can and am making most of triggers alougth it will take me longer what I basicly need is sometimes Help with triggers and how to do them (trying not to flood this forum website with them) then I have about 5% knowledge on JASS so IF I needed JASS I need someone that can do it.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
SJM, to me it sounds like you are looking for fame with your map.

The only reason people started making maps is that because they wanted to make a map for themselves..

But then thats where Custom Games option comes in ;)

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
If the partner I pick after interviewing from the emails that hopefully will soon be posted will recieve $10-$15 dollars from me maybe IF turns out REALLY good.
You do also realize probally 90% or more of the people on TH don't have paypal. Like they are not old enough and/or they do not want to have paypal.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Plus I don't think it's legal to accept money from making a map...

Grurf

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Grurf's vision about creating a famous map:

Making fame with your map is really really hard and whether or not your map becomes succesful is not just decided by how good it is, you need both luck and marketing, too. You have to find ppl that'll host your map like crazy for a week or so, put up many DL only servers, simply force it to break through, and if you're lucky and you keep updating it and the map has a good replay value, it might become a hit =).

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Plus I don't think it's legal to accept money from making a map...

you can practicly do anything with your money, except buying illegal stuff...

you can accept anything for anything, its just about your pride.

UnknowVector

I come from the net ... My format, Vector.
Reaction score
Its illegal to sell maps, techincaly his buying help, but it seems a little impolite to come out and say "Help me for money!" you know? If someone takes interset they will help but trying to buy help isnt going to work. Anyway work with triggers and you will get better.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
im not taking side but he isn't selling a map..

But I agree with the other part of your post unknownvector...

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Ummm why would you charge money? When people can just download on the game..... sounds kind of stupid...

S

SJM

GRrr

BLANK IT! Ok forget the blanking money and the blanking fame part. I myself could care less about fame of map I just wanna make a wicked cool map that people enjoy playing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.