Attributes Won't Fit In Hero's HUD

Kyuft

Reaction score
Hey TH,
I got a problem here. I made 5 custom attributes similar to the attributes in WC3 (stamina, agility, strength, etc.) However, when you click on the unit, it only shows 3 1/2 of them. The 4th one gets cut in half and the 5th one is totally blocked from view. How do I fix this?

Picture:
KBdyb.png

+rep for any helpful posts!
-Kyuft:shades:

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
You have to modify the layout files to increase the size of that panel. I posted a solution for something very similar (increasing the panels horizontal width) here. You should be able to modify it slightly to get your desired effect. Let me know if you have any problems.

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
As it was me Dave was helping, the file which modifies the horizontal width is imported into the map you are working with, so you might be able to modify that file to get the desired effect? :)

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
I know your problem Kyuft, had the same thing but I had attributes like 'immune stun' 'immune slow' so mine just showed 2 of them and next were vanished :)

But now I know the anwser thanks :)

Where actually do I change lay-out files Dave??

MissKerrigan

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
You don't actually modify the layout files, but rather write your own file that overrides the default values. Just create a new text file with your favourite text editor and put your new code in there (see the thread I linked before as to what you need to write). Then save the text file with the extension SC2Layout and import it into your map. Then in the data editor, under the Game UI Data data type, select the Default SC2 UI Settings and add your custom layout file to the UI: Custom Layout Files property.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.