Auditore

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
What's up guys. I'm back with another signature. Hopefully this one does the greatest video game character of all time justice.

auditore.png

Comments are appreciated.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not much bad critique to say about this one. I really like what you have done with it.

The smudge effects around the sides are good, the focal is good and the colour choice is good IMO.

One thing I am not quite as keen on is the text. It is very dark and on a dark background and I didn't originally notice it. The end of the text also seems to fade out, which makes it very difficult to read.

The text comment was just so I could give you something to work on though, don't take it harshly. It's a very nice piece :)

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
One thing I am not quite as keen on is the text. It is very dark and on a dark background and I didn't originally notice it. The end of the text also seems to fade out, which makes it very difficult to read.

Works as intended :D

My text is of the highest skill in assassinry. If you find it you still can't quite see it all.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Alright. It's a pretty good signature, but I feel there's something slightly 'off' somewhere. After staring at it for a few minutes, I think I've figured out what:

1) The blurring might be a bit overdone.....it's making it look like a low quality render instead of depth-of-field.
2) The lighting seems a bit odd. Notice the bright spot on his right hand (to our left), where is it coming from? It seems to me that the render is lit from the left side, while the light source in the sig is above him.

- I also didn't really notice the text for a while, but that isn't that big of a deal to me. A sig without text is as fine as a sig with one.

Apart from that though, I really like the smudging. I can never seem to get that slight wavy / cloudy effect myself, so kudos.

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I like this one a lot more than your previous one xD
I agree with most of Whitesock's comments, but I would like to add one thing...
MOAR C4Ds! It needs just that extra kick that comes with having a C4D going with the master Assassin and this would be totally kick-ass :p
[My opinion completely!]
Great job! Can't wait for your next one!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.