Auistha Untouchable

Marvic June B. Corpuz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I, am trying to create a custom map in world edit and I have this idea to create an ability that is like Enchantress' Untouchable and Nature's Attendants. Do I need to trigger the ability or there is an ability that is already has it's basis? What about the Elune's Grace? If I put data on the Attack and Movement speed factor in the ability, which unit will be affected, the unit or the attacking unit? I really don't know which base ability to use, I'm a newbie to the editor. Please help... I've tried using Locust Swarm on Nature's Attendants, I've disabled all attacks and give the unit heal ability and make it it's default active ability but it doesn't appear to work. Does the spell needs a trigger?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
This is kinda old, but you can modify the effects easily enough. http://79.141.174.36/forums/group.php?do=discuss&gmid=15537

Untouchable: A unit Is attacked > If Attacked Unit has Untouchable > Slow Attacking unit

Nature's Attendants uses Locust Swarm for the effects. The heal is a triggered loop, and continuous casts will stack.

In answer to your question, Elune's Grace will only affect the unit that has the ability.

Marvic June B. Corpuz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Whew... I went through the site that you refer but I can see that those trigger talks about a JASS trigger, I know nothing about JASS triggers, although I get the point on Untouchable and Enchant. Impetus, I had the triggers already and it works, but the Nature's Attendants it seems too difficult...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.