Aura that heals trees?

sunshinex3

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
is their a way to have an aura that actually heals trees? or maybe an immolation ability? lightning shield? something? can't find any thing on this... i tried aura in editor and their attemps with slow poison and negative values.

what i want is for owner of a certain unit be able to collect wood like normal but not have trees die.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know there is no way to do this with the data editor alone. There are no abilities that can heal destructibles I think.

But it should be fairly easy to do with triggers. Have a trigger run periodically and do something like this:
Trigger:
  • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 256.00 of TmpPnt and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Destructible-type of (Picked destructible)) Equal to Summer Tree Wall
        • Then - Actions
          • Destructible - Set life of (Picked destructible) to (Max life of (Picked destructible))
        • Else - Actions

This will pick all trees (of type Summer Tree Wall) and heal them to the max. You could easily change the above code to make it heal by a certain amount or by a percentage.
If this is supposed to work for multiple units though it might get a bit slow in terms of performance. You should probably just try it out yourself.

sunshinex3

Reaction score
running triggers periodically is something i want to avoid their could be thousands of units on the map at any given time.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know there is no way apart from triggers to heal trees.

sunshinex3

Reaction score
lightning shield immolation dont work but tornado damage aura does... how ever i cant revers aura to heal the trees i beleive its cuz trees cant be healed.... so perhaps since i have an aura that can target trees i can use that to trigger that when tree dies resurrect it if it has buff... maybe...

sunshinex3

Reaction score
Tornado damage aura does deal damage to trees but doodads can't be healed thax for the info i've abandoned this idea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.