Auto target hero

fjerre

Reaction score
I play much Run kitty Run on warcraft 3 and ive got a problem. Almost everytime i get revived i die so i was thinking, is there a way to auto target the hero when it have been revived? if there is a way, how do you do it?

Btw, i want the map to be on reign of chaos so, no tft modifications :) ty

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
you have to trigger it. go to your revive trigger and add the actions named by DioD. you need to pan the camera to the position of the hero and to select the hero for the owning player.
the first action is:
Camera - Pan camera for player
and the second is:
Player - select unit for player

DioD

Reaction score
you can perform seach by key words from GUI (very first line in list) to get actions your need by its partial name.

fjerre

Reaction score
and the second is:
Player - select unit for player

when i have done that and added the action and saves the map becomes a tft map and thats not what i want, is there any other way or is that the only way?

DioD

Reaction score
1) want it
2) dont select unit
3) dont make map for ROC
4) wait for someone who will run ROC editor to check every possible action for ROC

fjerre

Reaction score
well, i have thought over those alternatives but it still says to me, make it roc. So.. Ill wait and see if i get a asnwer that will help my map making. And ty both for trying to help me :)

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
well, i have thought over those alternatives but it still says to me, make it roc. So.. Ill wait and see if i get a asnwer that will help my map making. And ty both for trying to help me :)

Yeah get TFT. lol. <3

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
which of these actions are responsible for the transformation to a ROC map? the "pan camera" or the "select unit" action? or both maybe?

maybe you could try to use the jass equivalent though i am not sure if it solves your problem. i havent gotten the editor around so i cannot tell you how the jass script line would need to look like.

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1st ofc ive got tft but i dont want to use it, only dota players on tft, no runners :)
and 2nd its the select unit for player thing that converts it.

Next you have to realize NO ONE PLAYS RoC ANYMORE.
Triggers are way out of date, many units not available (LOCUST!!!) and... I could go on. There are still plenty of people who do stuff other than DotA, but if you just hop into a random channel and then hope for a specific game it likely isn't going to happen. Joining a clan or a specfic group would help.

Alex

Reaction score
stop telling ppl to stop playing ROC in my opinion itsbetter theres alot less bots which i hate cause even if somone can host no one will join so making your own map is like impossible for it 2 catch on, BTW u dont need a trigger u can just press F1 to select your hero instead of clicking :D

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
Just wait for Dota 2 to come out and the TFT will be empty, promise you<3

mylemonblue

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
stop telling ppl to stop playing ROC in my opinion itsbetter theres alot less bots which i hate cause even if somone can host no one will join so making your own map is like impossible for it 2 catch on, BTW u dont need a trigger u can just press F1 to select your hero instead of clicking :D

Which is why I said joining a clan/group is more likely to net you players to have fun with. Plopping a random map into the default list will get you s**t regardless of how amazing the map is or how well known you are. Joining a group at least you can restrict the amount of idiots and bots that show up.

RoC isn't better in any way just because of less bots. Most functions available in TFT and the newer JAS/vJASS compilations are not available or simply impossible to do in RoC. Sure you can "hack" RoC to use *some* of TFT's functionaility, but there is no comparison. Saying RoC is better than TFT is like insisting DOS is better than newer operating systems. Don't know what DOS is? Shame on you. Look around the tutorial repository. Count the number of tutorials for RoC specific and then count the ones that require TFT. Let it simmer, then think about your post again.

Stop telling people to quit playing ROC. In my opinion its better - theres less bots, which I hate. Even if someone can host no one will join. SO making your own map is impossible for it to catch on.

Bad grammar post has bad grammar.

SouLEDGE

Damn you advanced calculus
Reaction score
Really? Down here, (in South Africa not Asstralia) our server is like 90% dota...
which is good:D

DioD

Reaction score
there is garena for dota, not bnet.

ever after dota 2 release, players who not able to pay for games will still play on pirated garena.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.