Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
You ask for an avatar and I (or anyone else, if he gets there before me) make it. That simple.
Here is some of my work so you can be impressed:

Tekken-1.jpg
Angel-1.jpg
Assassian-2.jpg
Gow-1.jpg
Warrior-4.jpg
and
Soldier-1.jpg

Please ask in this manner:

Render: Theme, or a link to a render. If you link it, I would rather it being rendered.
Text: Do you want your name on the avatar?
Size: I usually use 100x100, but if you want other size let me know.
Colors: Care about colors? Say it then.

That's it, request away. :)

By the way If you like any of the avatars above, feel free to use them I can also add text or change them a bit if you wish.

D

Dark_Dude

Hey ! Guess I'm the first requester :p,
well here is my categorization:
Render: Havent got a link, but something black or gray cool looking would be fine :) dunno theres an Avatar you can choose on this forum (the black one where u only see glowing eyes and a toothy grin ;)) something along that lien would be fantastic!
Text: Would really like my name on it Dark_Dude (you can leave away the _ if u want ^^)
Size: Whats best? I like the size of those avatars in ur preview
Colors: Blackish dark colours...

well thats it really would appreciate it but only do it if u want to :)

Rheias

Reaction score
The render that you chose is not very flexible, so I didn't have much to do, but, here is what I got.

Dark.jpg

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make good animated avatars using a portrait model from WC3? EXAMPLE: dudes avatar up there

As you can see my animated avatar that I made is kinda crappy, im very inexperienced in this sort of thing. I would want him to breath more smoothly, but I guess its a GIF so theres nothing you can do to fix it?

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You mind if I help?

PS I made a thread like this a long time ago (before you joined) :p

Rheias

Reaction score
Not at all Orc_Tamer, the more the better! :) Newbwc3, sorry, I wouldn't know how, I think kc got some kind of a system though, maybe you can ask him.

D

Dark_Dude

Cheers Rheias thats exactly the one i meant, but i cant see my name on it ;S oh well ;) ty anyways how can i now use it exactly? could u put it in too dl?
>i just have a good render for dark_dude. i'll edit this post later and i'll post my work
kewl cheers for that too ;D ill see wich one suits me best and plzz u 2 dont be offended if i dont take urs ;)

D

Dark_Dude

WOW u guys are superb THank you very much, now I dont know wich one to use :( well ill keep swapping them :D
EDIT- welli chose Rheias one first but plz dont feel offended 13lade ill swap it every week or so ;D urs is SUPERB too its just rheis ones more like i imagined ;D
Ty again guys

Insane!

Shh I didn't edit this, go away.
Reaction score
me i would like a good one thats just like my name!
(Insane!)

ReVolver

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make good animated avatars using a portrait model from WC3? EXAMPLE: dudes avatar up there

As you can see my animated avatar that I made is kinda crappy, im very inexperienced in this sort of thing. I would want him to breath more smoothly, but I guess its a GIF so theres nothing you can do to fix it?

I do! Look at my avatar :rolleyes:

ReVolver

Reaction score
Here you go! It's 71.3kb

Attachments

• kael.gif
    kael.gif
    71.3 KB · Views: 331

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
Wow these avatars rock ! :D

I would like to request too then...

hmm

render: some 3d charecter assassins creed would be cool
text : Konerboy
colors: white - blue
effects : maybe a little flashy

but you're the artist so you decide :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.