The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I have added a set of avatars to choose from in user options. If anyone has any problems with them please let me know.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Is this temporary to have just a set of avatars to choose from or is this permanent? I can understand why, I'm just wondering. Anyways, good job, avatars will bring some spice into the forums!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I have enabled custom avatars, you should be able to upload your own as long as it matches the size limits for custom avatars. Are you having a problem uploading a custom avatar?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
More Avatars Available

I have added about a hundred more avatars to choose from and pruned out some of the ones I originally set. The basic set to choose from is about 250 and as time goes on I will add more but they will be different sets.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Please note that you can disable Avatars in your forum user options. If you are on a Dial Up or don't like Avatars just change the preference and it will be like they never existed.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
The custom avatar upload function is at the bottom of that screen which I cannot see from your screenshot. Scroll all the way down to the bottom of that screen and see if you see the custom avatar section.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
OK I found the setting - duh! You should be able to now.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
He heh, I think I might keep mine because I've grown a liking for it;), unless somebody else uses it.

Is profile picture the same thing as it is on www.wc3campaigns.com? A picture which is only viewed in your profile?

1cRaZyFooL

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Wooooo! Good job with the avatars! 234 selections damn!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
:( *sniff sniff* I'm going to cry because my Dance_dance_revolution is gone and it's too big to upload it from wc3campaigns *sniff sniff*

[EDIT]Whoops I think he must've re-uploaded it. Yay my dancing anime schoolgirl is back!

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Coudl you perhaps make the avatar limit a little bit higher? Maybe like you had it, 100 X100. I've been wanting to upload Achika from Tenchi Muyo but it looks way to small for 50 x 50.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Posting pictures is bad? Ah well, it's no big deal, it's just easier to show a picture rather than explain exactly where it is, which they most likely won't understand.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think it is posting pictures that is bad rather posting real big pictures that is the problem. I think what SD is trying to say is crop your pictures, cut out the parts that do not apply so that the forum does not have to display a picture that is bigger than the screen forcing you to have to scroll.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh no, we cannot have that - looks like I am going to have to spend some time this evening cutting down the size of allowed attachments, images, and avatars. I am sorry guys I have to protect the network's bandwidth.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.