AWA Clan

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I've been pondering this, since alot of my friends have been willing to join.

I have about 5 on Battle.net that I met THROUGH AWA, and other online friends who have been willing to join.

But before it happens, I wanted to know if anyone would be willing to join.

If no one is, I don't want a tiny clan JUST to have a clan, but so people could find games, chat, etc.

If no one really replies, we could just meet on MM.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
just make MM the official clan channel for AWA
cuz im tempted to go in the AWA clan but I wanna stay in MM

Sargon

Reaction score
I'll join. I'll need to create a seperate handle for it (don't want to leave MM), but it'll be similar to my regular one.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
That's what I've heard.

Of course, you don't have to JOIN it, but just a place to gather games, etc.

I COULD make it, but I want to see how many people would actually join.

No point in making a clan if it's going to be a waste and no one comes. Again, if no one responds, I'll just stick to MM.

It's not jsut joining, but would you visit it Sarg? :p

Sargon

Reaction score
Yeah, I would.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
FYI.. ill be on clan MM but ill surely go to clan AWA to check out if games are being made.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I'd create a second name, just to join for ya :D Especially if you need another person.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
If you need people, I would create an account to join. It would be nice to play it with other people who can host. You guys might be able to host FFforever, too :)

Sargon

Reaction score
You can try to get people to host FFForever in Clan MM if you want, this clan would be for AWA. Put in different maps and it sort of destroys the idea. I mean, if you went to a DotA clan and tried to get a FFF game started, they'd like kill you or something.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Ill create a new account on USEast, my clan mm account is Rageki, ill make a Jindo account and join if there's gonna be one, sounds cool :D!

~Jindo

SD_Ryoko

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I dunno

I think theres much more people in clan mm, especially around 5-6 oclock too.

I would think you could hang around there and find more players more often. Making AWA could be like 5 people, and half of em arn't on

If your map popularity rises in time; that could be an option. But do you want a noob clan of awa players, or a 1337 clan?

...Of course, you could always make awa and still hang out in mm :D

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
yeah, i would start out in clan mm, get a few people into the game, get lots of people into the game, make it the best game on bnet (already is in my opinion :D!) and then start an awa clan and get lots of members and kick everyone's ass and submit it to wc3sear.ch regularly, it would be awesome :).

We had a maze clan on northrend and it had 40 members but i left cos ALL of them went to useast, now im travelling bnet... for the 3rd time :p.

Good luck to clan MM, AWA (when/if made) and MOSP :p.

~Jindo

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
SD_Ryoko said:
...Of course, you could always make awa and still hang out in mm:D

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Just make the clan and advertise it, and stick to clan MM mostly to talk / get games, and when it's big enough, start doing it there.

If it dies, it dies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Gotta advertise AWA a little more, man...

You started out great, from what I could tell when I first came here. It was "the big project on campus", but moving stuff around, changing titles, and delaying release is always the chair for advertisement.

Start advertising AWA like a monkey on fire. THEN start thinking about the "bigger and better" things. ;)

The way of the advertiser.

Cres

Reaction score
Conan, my advice, even though no one cares

Dont start a clan YET... first, make sure your map is smooth, then try starting a clan, see how many ppl are interested (not MM members i mean), then from there decide what your course of action will be. Making a clan right now is just not smart( i dont want to say dumb :)) because AWA has not really been "fully released", I have yet to see one hosted by a non MM member, but then again im :nuts:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.