Ayumilove Gameplay: Heroes 3 - how to defend a castle?

ayumilove

Youtube account suspended! youtube.com/ayumilove8
Reaction score
enjoy! <3
[YOUTUBE]MS6truJD9d4&autoplay=1[/YOUTUBE]

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
The same stupid strategy was used against me by the computer. He simply refused to leave the castle, had those elven bushes which did damage and rooted my units and the catapult was useless as it always attacked a different wall instead of simply storming the gate.

ayumilove

Reaction score
The same stupid strategy was used against me by the computer. He simply refused to leave the castle, had those elven bushes which did damage and rooted my units and the catapult was useless as it always attacked a different wall instead of simply storming the gate.

wow, I did not know that sfilip plays this too!
have you tried heroes 4 and 5? <3

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I play it as well. One of the greatest game of all times. I also played the crap out of Heroes 2. I play Heroes 4 now mostly and I have Heroes 5 but it won't run on my computer :( Nice video.

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Good tactic. BTW, in one map I got about 64 arch devils(or waht were they) and over 1000 Halberdiers (I owned the comp totally!)

Syndrome

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Heoes 5 turned from Left to Right to TOp and BOttom, but its so cool...
Undead FTW!

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> have you tried heroes 4 and 5?
Yeah, I played 5, that post above was actually referring to it.
However I kind of liked 3 with the wake of the gods expansion better. Both are awesome games though :)

ayumilove

Reaction score
I play it as well. One of the greatest game of all times. I also played the crap out of Heroes 2. I play Heroes 4 now mostly and I have Heroes 5 but it won't run on my computer :( Nice video.

why it could not run on your computer? mine can't run too >_<

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
i have played 3 4 and 5, but iw as never very good at the game, aka, i could rarely even beat a level :(

so i always quit playing after a few days

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Wow, this game seems to be popular o_O... Not sure if it's better than Jazz Jack Rabbit, but it looks pretty cool :p.

Nice video, though I don't get how your Youtube videos play automatically on TH.net, others don't play until I press the button :p.

Chjoodge

Reaction score
Well, the given strategy obviously works sometimes, but you gotta have luck for an oppponent that doesn't have offensive magic or is currently oom... the vid is nice though :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.