Model Azure Outlaw

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Sooo.. Once again I made a Model.
Ice themed.
Clipboard02-3.jpg
Clipboard01-3.jpg

Hope you like it. Comments and such are appriciated =)

Attachments

• AzureOutlawPack.zip
    112.7 KB · Views: 661

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
frosty dragonspawn werewolf kinda thing? nice frost effects circling him, they are custom as well?

the ingame demo hero is a bit underpowered :p

Demonstation map :p
Well this is kinda a Werewolf, frost dragonspawn thing =)
Yes, the special effects are also made by me =)

Quauhtli

I have the right to remain silent.
Reaction score
Why are all your heroes called Aurrius der Reine ?
A comment; I would like it better if you had a different portrait then that of the dragonspawn. Try something totally original.

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
That is a model called "Draconian Guard" with no armor. Is it? or is it from WOW, never played before. What was the second picture, a unit attachment or animation?

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Well,
I didn't real bother about the portrait, because it's hard to edit, and only makes a small difference.
@Fhelzone, what the hell are you talking about? This is just a Draconian kind of thing. And, the Second Picture is a Animation, not an Attachment (Seriously, have you thought about, that this is a Model, and not an attachment pack of some sort? Think before you post -.-" )

Quauhtli

Reaction score
FhelZone was answering my question about who the hell Aurrius der Reine is :p
And please bother about the portraits now, because I, and probably some other people too, would like it more with an original portrait. Besides sometimes doing the hard things are worth it when it make the things nicer right? :D

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Well, its because I downloaded a model from the hive which is a "Draconian Guard" he has a cool sword and armor. I might upload it later if you want to see it. But anyway nice one the animation is great.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Well, its because I downloaded a model from the hive which is a "Draconian Guard" he has a cool sword and armor. I might upload it later if you want to see it. But anyway nice one the animation is great.

Most likely made by General Frank...lolz
Nice model, but could you post the original model pic, before you made your edits?
And you should post the original model pic in all you future models.

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Most likely made by General Frank...lolz
Nice model, but could you post the original model pic, before you made your edits?
And you should post the original model pic in all you future models.

Whats made by General Frank?
I made this off by myself. Are you telling me that I stole his work?
And what do you mean with Original Pic?
Please Elaborate.

Quauhtli

Reaction score
I guess he thinks it's either a skin or perhaps he wants to see the dragonspawn model. I think he's just complaining, I mean how hard is it to open WE?

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
To answer some questions. Newbwc3 is not accusing you of stealing, General Frank also made a draconian that doesnt stand on 4 legs. And Newbwc3 is asking to see the model you based it off of, standing next to your model

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.