Weird Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Boy dad Alfie Patten yesterday admitted he does not know how much nappies cost — but said: “I think it’s a lot.”

Baby-faced Alfie, who is 13 but looks more like eight, became a father four days ago when his girlfriend Chantelle Steadman gave birth to 7lb 3oz Maisie Roxanne. “He could have shrugged his shoulders and sat at home on his Playstation. But he has been at the hospital every day.”

Chantelle told how she discovered she was expecting after going to her GP with “really bad” stomach pains. She said: “Me and Alfie went. The doctor asked me whether we had sex. I said yes and he said I should do a pregnancy test. He did the test and said I was pregnant. I started crying and didn’t know what to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

esb

Reaction score
Another article out of the hospital:
INNOCENT-eyed Alfie Patten spent his first night acting as a 13-year-old dad and declared: “It was easier than I thought.”

The four-footer — who looks no more than eight — said: “I know I’m young, but I plan to be a good dad.”

As he went on the PlayStation with 15-year-old girlfriend Chantelle Steadman, he added: “I think we’ll be good parents. I’ll have to work extra hard at school.”

“He made the first bottle and then we took it in turns feeding her. He did the first bit with me.

“We didn’t need any help from Mum. I didn’t really get back to sleep. I just lay there in a daze.”

She added: “It feels better to be at home than it does in hospital. I prefer it now I am at home and it is just us and our family.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
That baby should be taken in by social services and the boy slapped around the face -_-

To be honest though, I'm surprised that kid has even met puberty.

esb

Reaction score
I think freeing them of the responsibility of taking care of a baby isn't the 'right' thing to do. Sure it may be easy, but then we're just saying if we have problems, lets dump em on someone else.

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
This isn't a simple bed time lesson. These kids are by definition FUCKED for the rest of their life. It will be amazing if they pass highschool, a miracle if they graduate college. They aren't going to be able to generate enough income to sustain themselves let alone a baby. If the kid is left in their hands its life is going to be a predetermined pile of fail due to the lack of funds and capabilities of the parents. I, for sure, don't think they should be allowed to keep the child.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> I'm surprised that kid has even met puberty.
He didn't. He's 4 foot, and his voice hasn't even broken... -_-

Typical chavs in England. I think it's breeding season.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
There's a kid in my Drama class who's 13 or 14, has a kid and is together with his babys mother.

It all depends on what you're around.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
This people sound like better parents than many "adults". Judge by parenting skill and maturity, not just age.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
This isn't a simple bed time lesson. These kids are by definition FUCKED for the rest of their life. It will be amazing if they pass highschool, a miracle if they graduate college. They aren't going to be able to generate enough income to sustain themselves let alone a baby. If the kid is left in their hands its life is going to be a predetermined pile of fail due to the lack of funds and capabilities of the parents. I, for sure, don't think they should be allowed to keep the child.

They can't generate any income at all. I don't know why you even brought income up, lol.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score

Single mothers have done much better then your outlook.
Some can handle it, some can not.

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Let's check back on them after 2 years before you place opinions please. :rolleyes:

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
This people sound like better parents than many "adults". Judge by parenting skill and maturity, not just age.

I thought so too. I also don't understand why people are bashing the kid. He is still in school and plans to continue without hesitation. He can't generate any money yet. In my opinion the kid is rather responsible for his age. Some people never reach the level of responsibility he has. I wonder if his parents promote this. He's just amazing me with his instinct of devotion.

I wonder if he has his doubts. I wouldn't blame him if he does. Maybe he's just Europe's version of Forrest Gump.

EDIT:

I didn't take the boy's age into consideration. He is rather naive. Don't get me wrong. I still wish him the best.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
So you just called the kid mentally slow, Nin? :p

As for his parents, unless the rules are different in Europe, his qoutes can't be printed unless his parents say so... I think.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
look on the bright side. the parents of this couple is happy for they have now seen their grandchild.

just lure the boy with Xbox360,Wii,PS3. invoke chaos.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Typical chavs in England. I think it's breeding season.
If you live in England this will ring home loud and clear.
No wonder that the UK has the highest rate of teen pregnancies in Europe.
Just a matter of time before we have the highest (if not the only) rate of pre-teen pregnancies in Europe :p

Karawasa

Element Tower Defense
Reaction score
Wow you guys are full of cheese and fluff. This kid is anything but mature. Only a frickin idiot has a kid at this age when his family is already financially struggling.

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
I love how some of you assume that the kids' parents are not going to help them. Their child isn't going to be a quote unquote predetermined pile of fail just because it's parents are young.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.