Crime Baby girl dies after being placed in a washing machine.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
A mother suspected of being addicted to crystal meth put her ten day old daughter in a washing machine with other washing and placed it on a spin cycle, the baby girl went through most of the spin cycle after been discovered after 40 minutes by a relative.

Mother Lyndsey Fiddler is thought to have mistakenly put her daughter in the machine whilst on drugs, her aunt, Rhonda Coshatt made the discovery after going round to check on Fiddler, who also has two other children.

When Coshatt entered the home she found Fiddler asleep, she had trouble waking her before realising the baby called Maggie May missing, when she heard a strange noise coming from the washing machine she went to investigate, opening up the top loading lid and switching it off she made the grim discovery.

In a frantic call to emergency dispatchers 26-year-old Fiddler is heard saying:”My baby is dead.” She was then heard arguing with Rhonda Coshatt who is heard on the call saying: “No I did not kill your baby, you did.”

Last edited by a moderator:

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
That is absolutely awful.

Mother Lyndsey Fiddler is thought to have mistakenly put her daughter in the machine whilst on drugs
No fucking way it's a accident !

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I will say it again - You should have to take a test to reproduce.

Varine

Reaction score
For the record, I am fairly confident that, in the event my test had been administered, she would have failed. I am guessing she would score somewhere around a COUPLE goldfish.

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
This is why I never wish to take drugs. (DRUGS==EVIL)!!

Varine

Reaction score
... I am going to say yes because I want to see what happens.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Nah, doesn't sounds right.
Seriously, If you didn't passed the IQ test doesn't necessarily mean you'll be a bad parent.
But you should add a Drug tests and alcohol tests every once in awhile and Parenting Skills Test! Well, are you a good parent?

Varine

Reaction score
And once again we learn that talking to FireCat is useless.

Varine

Reaction score
He isn't arguing, he's mostly agreeing with me but he doesn't seem to understand that he's agreeing with me.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.