Backwards Animation

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
Hello,
I am attempting to make an ice skating mini-game in Warcraft and right now, they just stand there and float forwards which doesn't look to realistic so I wanna make a backwards walk animation to look like ice skating.

P.S. The ice skaters are peasants.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
You'll need to edit the model to change the animations.

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
T_T that is what I didn't want to do. Maybe if there is a set animation speed thing or something and set it to negative? Sorry, i don't have my editor right now so i can't check if there is such a thing

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
T___T :( D: D:< WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! no fair. if someone wants to, can someone edit the peasant walk animation to go backwards and post it up to me?

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
You have to edit the model. Period.
Not true, you can play animations backwards.

Set his animations speed really high (1000 or somthing) Find the time of the animation, and divide how may times you sped it up (Normal speed = 100, 100x10 = 1000, then devide animation time by 10) then stop it at just before the animation ends, and set its animation speed to 0.00 minus(that is, -) 100, in other words 0.00 - 100, which will make it negitive 100, making is animation play backwards. You cant use negitives in aimation speed normaly, so you have to take minus 100 from zero.. Pretty tricky. :)

This would be kinda diffacult for constant backwards walking, but for plaing, lets say, the peasant animation backwards once, its really easy and funny. :D

So yes, It requires only a simple trigger, but idk how it would work for constantly doing it. I think you could do it pretty easy.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.