Bad accent + noise + speech recognition fails..

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
Yeah, I was so excited when I learned Windows had voice recognition but I was quickly disappointed =/

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
CAN... you read it a book, perhaps Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings, to this device, and then give us the story that comes out? Because, thus far, it was a very entertaining story. I mean if you modified it slightly through forms of phonetics or fixing syntax errors, it could be very interesting, and a quick way to discover how long it really takes to write Shakespeare.

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
The hobbit. Page 1 :D

On Monday night football in a home and around them, but as the host team at all and end up one, you know, but Mondale from the ball moving up and down on all the, all end of may, of the company around, or call ray lane, last mom and pop and call the all of you hate all, local level, small, more and more fun than one one of his game of Moscow. For a whole number one, before group, one of them are boring, but no one would be fun to do not view of all people, name of Ron Goldman and named the wrong ball on a four, one from the home of the mobile and all the luck of the thing that will involve the use of the one will ensemble mall will keep him down, the whole thing you ever think of the have at home, has signed on in one case, the only one small and rumble of the one on the home of a young woman walking the father of them will you, you may the have a more than

WTF is this... seriously??

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The hobbit. Page 1 :D

On Monday night football in a home and around them, but as the host team at all and end up one, you know, but Mondale from the ball moving up and down on all the, all end of may, of the company around, or call ray lane, last mom and pop and call the all of you hate all, local level, small, more and more fun than one one of his game of Moscow. For a whole number one, before group, one of them are boring, but no one would be fun to do not view of all people, name of Ron Goldman and named the wrong ball on a four, one from the home of the mobile and all the luck of the thing that will involve the use of the one will ensemble mall will keep him down, the whole thing you ever think of the have at home, has signed on in one case, the only one small and rumble of the one on the home of a young woman walking the father of them will you, you may the have a more than

WTF is this... seriously??
Can you post the original text as comparison?

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coatsthe hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill. The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called itand many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another. No going upstairs for the hobbit: bedrooms, bathrooms, cellars, pantries (lots of these), wardrobes (he had whole rooms devoted to clothes), kitchens, dining-rooms, all were on the same floor, and indeed on the same passage. The best rooms were all on the left-hand side (going in), for these were the only ones to have windows, deep-set round windows looking over his garden and meadows beyond, sloping down to the river. This hobbit was a very well-to-do hobbit, and his name was Baggins.

Varine

Reaction score
I love it! Let us begin turning this into the masterpiece the world desperately needs. All masterpieces come at the start of the century, so this is the time!

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
For a whole number one, before group, one of them are boring

lol, I love that phrase..

Well, It's a little weird story, to say the least :p

The story starts on Monday Night Football.

I love it! Let us begin turning this into the masterpiece the world desperately needs. All masterpieces come at the start of the century, so this is the time!

How do you plan to do that? lol

Varine

Reaction score
Unprovoked attacks will not be responded to, and I do NOT appreciate your interrogative line of questioning. Shame on you, Ertaboy.

Also I think I found us the system we need for FireCat tags.

Varine

Reaction score
I said cease, my good man! Lest you force my hand in retaliation of this unfounded interrogation of thy!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.