Banelings

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
lol mah bad, im still acting like im playing minecraft, and minecraft's motto is: Anything in Minecraft that is worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Jokker

Reaction score
This is a neat idea! Improves micro in a fun way. Also the banelings seem pretty (and this is huge, huge deal, that they are different from each other, so people do not confuse them)

I got a little idea for you - keep it or throw it away.
Some banelings, lets say the most typical and simple ones, that burst, could be morphed into a bigger baneling? I mean you take 2 little banelings and morph them together to form one bigger. So bigger splash, more dmg, (faster? but same dmg) etc?
I think it would look cool, if they would go together, form a new egg and after a while, a bigger baneling comes out.

Heads up and I hope to see this project online soon! : D

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I really love the concept.

Me and Bloodcount were talking about merging together banelings but nothing's set in stone as of now. I am not sure if it's a good idea since it make things even more chaotic(in a bad way) since it gives people TOO much to do. Just microing those different banelings are hard enough.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you for the feed back. At the moment too many core systems are either not working or we are not certain if they are working how we want them to. Merging banelings did come up in the past but we haven't discussed it. For the moment there is no such thing, since the game is already apm intensive. In the future though, who knows....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.